What's new

Smok Koopor Mini 60 Watt TC Box Mod Review

Vapingproduct

Achiever
The Koopor Mini 60 watt tc mod is the latest device from Smoktech, it supports the temperature control, bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and many great features. This amazing full kit contains everything you need. Right now you can pick on up for just $39.99 plus free shipping at VapingBest site. If you are looking for a super compact and powerfull full kit, just don't miss out on the good opportunity to get your hands on it.

Click here to pick up the smok koopor mini 60 watt tc mod

The koopor 60w temp control variable wattage mod can be adjusted from 1 watt all the way up to 60 watts, and it can fire atomizer down to 0.1ohm to 2.0ohms, the temperature can be adjusted from 100 to 350 °C . It also features the solid stainless steel, spring loaded 510, large OLED scree display and magnetic battery cover.
authentic-smok-koopor-mini-60watt-tc-box-mod.jpg

I really fancy one of these as an upgrade from my cloupor mini...hmmmm

I really fancy one of these as an upgrade from my cloupor mini...hmmmm

As number 1 member of the Cloupor Mini fanclub, I can highly recommend this mod. I took delivery of one from another supplier about a week ago and it has been in use ever since. For the price it beats the Cloupor Mini by a long mile. I don't use the TC as it seems to be too much of a faff, but the build quality and vape quality is absolutely spot on. If you are in a position to give one a go, I'd definitely recommend it. :)

As number 1 member of the Cloupor Mini fanclub, I can highly recommend this mod. I took delivery of one from another supplier about a week ago and it has been in use ever since. For the price it beats the Cloupor Mini by a long mile. I don't use the TC as it seems to be too much of a faff, but the build quality and vape quality is absolutely spot on. If you are in a position to give one a go, I'd definitely recommend it. :)

How does it compare size wise? Unfortunately my cars just swollen £425 worth of tyres this month, I'll defiantly be ordering one next month, but I don't think I'd be using temp control...yet

How does it compare size wise? Unfortunately my cars just swollen £425 worth of tyres this month, I'll defiantly be ordering one next month, but I don't think I'd be using temp control...yet

Give me a few minutes... ;)

Actually, I've just realised this is the vendors forum. Oops! I'll start a new thread on the main forum.

Back
Top Bottom