What's new

Recommendable Smok Power Engine 400W Mod

Just curious as to what part of the market this is aimed at. Seems to make my Pico 75w look like a toy.

Just curious as to what part of the market this is aimed at. Seems to make my Pico 75w look like a toy.
For those of us that drip 95% of the time and use higher watts.....

My day to day work set up is at around 110 watts...and using my rx200 I just about get through the day....just.....

Having 4 batteries means that this will last the day with room to spare :)

I'm not going anywhere near 400 watts....no where near, but battery life will be awesome with this...

For those of us that drip 95% of the time and use higher watts.....

My day to day work set up is at around 110 watts...and using my rx200 I just about get through the day....just.....

Having 4 batteries means that this will last the day with room to spare :)

I'm not going anywhere near 400 watts....no where near, but battery life will be awesome with this...

This ^^^^^ I can't wait

At work I have a crown 2 at 60 watts but plan on getting a cloud beast when I land back off holiday in October ,

People are going to buy this for the 4 batteries not for the 400w I agree with @MrTeaTime this will be an ideal work mod

At work I have a crown 2 at 60 watts but plan on getting a cloud beast when I land back off holiday in October ,

People are going to buy this for the 4 batteries not for the 400w I agree with @MrTeaTime this will be an ideal work mod
Did I read right the other day? Did LUFC win a match? ;)

Back
Top Bottom