What's new

K1 BOX 75W TC Box Mod by Kanger released

Looks like this will be your birthday pressie then !
hai%20karate.jpg
Good God haven't seen any of that in decades. My Mrs wouldn't get me anything like that, maybe some Lynx. Is that one you have had stored since the 80's lol

Good God haven't seen any of that in decades. My Mrs wouldn't get me anything like that, maybe some Lynx. Is that one you have had stored since the 80's lol
I still have some Old Spice and Tabac steeping in my bathroom cabinet mate :54:

haha Old spice and tabac i remember those too, Grandads favourites i thought as a kid now i know they where just cheap gifts to give. Not a fan of aftershaves full stop, but i do use eaude ejuice now even that is not intentional, reckon sugar bear concentrate mixed with Vodka would make an after shave.
Just remembered another one from the past insignia. I used it to try and mask the smell of me smoking while at school of course my parents caught on lol

haha Old spice and tabac i remember those too, Grandads favourites i thought as a kid now i know they where just cheap gifts to give. Not a fan of aftershaves full stop, but i do use eaude ejuice now even that is not intentional, reckon sugar bear concentrate mixed with Vodka would make an after shave.
Just remembered another one from the past insignia. I used it to try and mask the smell of me smoking while at school of course my parents caught on lol

......Insignia's got everything,
Shampoo to shower gel,
Deoderant and aftershave,
the one all over smell.
The new Insignia,,,,,,,,,and it's all over town!........

Or words to that effect.

......Insignia's got everything,
Shampoo to shower gel,
Deoderant and aftershave,
the one all over smell.
The new Insignia,,,,,,,,,and it's all over town!........

Or words to that effect.
Well it was all over my fingers and coat when i was 15-16, which also went all over the town so its correct about the smell being everywhere. also had the shower gel but never the deodrant or shampoo lol

I see the delivery of the Kanger K1 is now been put back AGAIN !
Now 10th October, (Previously 30th September)
I am starting to feel sorry for all those folk who stumped up cash on the pre-order :17:

I see the delivery of the Kanger K1 is now been put back AGAIN !
Now 10th October, (Previously 30th September)
I am starting to feel sorry for all those folk who stumped up cash on the pre-order :17:
Where's that mate, China are on hoilday for a few days from today so maybe the K1 is ready now and they will ship to the vendors after the Holiday

Here you go
http://www.vapingbest.com/original-kangertech-k1-box-75w-tc-box-mod-p-675
Clearly shows ' Next Stock Will Arrive in 2016.10.10'
Mmmmm....another 'fairy story' I wonder :hmm:
Thanks matey vapesourcing have not updated their site i still has the old date earlier September and Kanger haven't said anything on facebook either, really hope that vapingbest have this right, i have ordered a couple of mods since ordering the K1 and have them both already lol. Thanks again for your help.

Thanks matey vapesourcing have not updated their site i still has the old date earlier September and Kanger haven't said anything on facebook either, really hope that vapingbest have this right, i have ordered a couple of mods since ordering the K1 and have them both already lol. Thanks again for your help.
I would like to buy one of the new Kanger K1 mods as well, but I am keeping the cash in my pocket until a vendor physically has them in stock and I have read a few online reviews.
Now, going back through the postings, the K1 was originally 'released' way back on 2nd August https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...box-75w-tc-box-mod-by-kanger-released.114427/
So, in the meantime, vendors have been happily taking our money with the 'actual' release date continually being postponed.
Ok, it may be the fault of Kanger and not the vendors but I would be rather miffed if a shop held onto my money for that length of time without sending out the goods.

Back
Top Bottom