What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

K1 BOX 75W TC Box Mod by Kanger released

Wow looks purty.. outbof my price range.. and shouldnt be buying anymore anyway but if I ever win the lottery a gorgeous stabwood mod would be on my list..

Did you ever get any word from them? The website still says shipping on the 10th. Don't know if it's time to start the PayPal claim yet
I think i might have said, I got the same reply which was "it is coming soon". Which could mean a number of things. Also asked vapesourcing again and they said that Kanger can't confirm when they will be ready. Bit of a bummer i know but if you have vape gear aleady it maybe worth sitting tight and waiting while vaping on whatever you have already." All good things" You know the saying. ". If you open a paypal claim you won't see the money for a couple of weeks and by then the K1 may be out, or theres a bad alternative that paypal won't get your cash back, i read someone had this issue due to purchasing vape gear

Wow looks purty.. outbof my price range.. and shouldnt be buying anymore anyway but if I ever win the lottery a gorgeous stabwood mod would be on my list..
Its £50 odd quid, which is cheap for a stab wood mod of any sort. and the same price range as most DNA75's. I would class it as mid range price if you see the prices some makers charge for a stab wood mod then it's a budget buy imo Nikki

@crustyfolker yep I know hun.. it is lovely.. and a good price for what it is.. and I would love it if I could afford it.. unfortunately as a care worker with an OH who isnt currently working and all that implies it is out of my range for now... when/if circumstances improve it will be mine...

@crustyfolker yep I know hun.. it is lovely.. and a good price for what it is.. and I would love it if I could afford it.. unfortunately as a care worker with an OH who isnt currently working and all that implies it is out of my range for now... when/if circumstances improve it will be mine...
Hope i didn't cause offence Nikki, apologies if i did. I certainly didn't mean to, I thought you may not have seen the price, Maybe you will be lucky enough to get one once someone has had it a while and moves onto something else. That would be great as you sound like you like them a lot.
Hope things get better for you on the cash front asap, i have been in similar a few years back

Hi all, thanks for the messages, have checked for you again, recently a lot of new prodcuts were dealyed especially for the smok, kangertech and wismec products. we are also very annoying about it, last week we received the reply from our supplier that the kanger k1 box should arrive on 9.10, so we changed the arrivial date to 9.10, and now we asked again and were told there is again a delay about it, so we changed the eta arrival time again, sorry about it because the official factory are always changing the release time and we have to change it after that.Sorry again~

Looks like then the K1 will be on many Apes Santa wish list.
Got to be better than the god awful ties and cheap aftershave we so often receive.

Looks like then the K1 will be on many Apes Santa wish list.
Got to be better than the god awful ties and cheap aftershave we so often receive.
Fingers crossed i get mine by my birthday near the end of next month. But somehow bet i don't.

Fingers crossed i get mine by my birthday near the end of next month. But somehow bet i don't.

Looks like this will be your birthday pressie then !
hai%20karate.jpg

Back
Top Bottom