What's new

K1 BOX 75W TC Box Mod by Kanger released

Mine was £42 ;), before the price increase hehe
I did see that on the day but didn't realise it was a dna75 due to the price, then i saw them somewhere else next day and realized what it was but Too late mate. This was the only place to have stock pre order so had to have a quick conversation with them then in the cart and the rest is history. Just hope they get them by the date they say> £58 for a stab wood mod is still good considering all the mega expensive ones out there, can't justify why the prices are so high for scrap wood thats been filled with resin, the chip and parts are the same as another mod with a metal case so they are charging extra 100's for nice looking colours and thats it really. Kanger have shown us the truth in their price.

Anyone had any updates? :P
Not yet Ash supposed to be between 5th and 12th when mine is in stock so another4 almost 3 days left yet. Apparently Kanger are the ones to blame as they already put the release date back a bit.I will ask them again on facefook

I must admit I was very, very tempted.
A DNA 75 mod with a pretty stab wood cover for under £100.......mmmmm
But it's made by Kanger. And we all know Kanger mods have a reputation of being......what's the word........shit !
Yes, DNA chip, yes stainless and stab wood, but then it's down to the quality of all the other parts and how well it has been assembled.
Also....ordering without it actually being in stock......bit of a lottery there with delivery dates.
So I just bought a Laisimo L1 from DNA Vapes in the sale instead.
.......but if the K1 proves to be a gem and not a turd......I will put in on my Xmas wish list which is just over 15 weeks away :santadance:

I must admit I was very, very tempted.
A DNA 75 mod with a pretty stab wood cover for under £100.......mmmmm
But it's made by Kanger. And we all know Kanger mods have a reputation of being......what's the word........shit !
Yes, DNA chip, yes stainless and stab wood, but then it's down to the quality of all the other parts and how well it has been assembled.
Also....ordering without it actually being in stock......bit of a lottery there with delivery dates.
So I just bought a Laisimo L1 from DNA Vapes in the sale instead.
.......but if the K1 proves to be a gem and not a turd......I will put in on my Xmas wish list which is just over 15 weeks away :santadance:
And by xmas they will probably be sold out, i say this as they are going to be limited editions so this could mean that Kanger do 1 run only of so many or it could mean they do thousands of them, If you want one don't dilly dally just incase

And by xmas they will probably be sold out, i say this as they are going to be limited editions so this could mean that Kanger do 1 run only of so many or it could mean they do thousands of them, If you want one don't dilly dally just incase

Good point ! Very few of the Chinese vendors have them showing as 'pre-order'....not even Fasttech which is surprising.
I will hang on a few weeks until someone gets their mits on one and does a review. If it turns out to be a gem and being stocked, early Xmas pressy from me to me !

Anyone had any updates? :P
Kanger messaged earlier, and gave the same drivel as usual, "It's coming soon be patient" why they are taking so long with this mod god only knows, i will now ask vapesourcing if they have had any news yet as they where supposed to get them by monday coming, the way its going we will be fooked if it takes ages and is to late to put in a paypal claim to get refunded that's if the mod was a pile of shite of course

Knowing Kanger they will be making sure the mod is up to their usual standards.
The paint must peel off, the plastic parts must break at the slightest touch and there is a few poor safety issues built in :54:

Back
Top Bottom