What's new

Handchech: Cloupor mini + kanger Subtank mini

Vapingproduct

Achiever
Today,received my Cloupor mini + Subtank mini from vapingproduct.com ,it came in good condition and i cant wait to give them a shot. Well, glad to say, works perfectly and i love it much. A perfect match !

And following are some user experience for sharing, not so professional,just for reference.

Kanger SUBTANK MINI
Features
  • Larger liquid capacity: 4.5ml
  • New sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils made with Japanese Cotton.
  • New adjustable airflow control
  • 510 connector
  • 510 Drip tip compatible
  • Glass Tank
  • stainless steel hardware
  • 1 x OCC: 0.5 Sub Ohm / Range 15 - 30 W
  • 1 x OCC: 1.2 Ohm / Range 12 - 25 W
  • Compatible With: iStick 50w, iStick 30w and other 30w mods. also work with Sigelei 30W, Sigelei 50W, Sigelei 100W, IPV3, IPV2, Vamo7 35W, IPV Mini, Smoktech XPRO50 BT50 and other mods.

Cloupor Mini 30W Features

• Size: 77.5mm*36mm*22mm
  • Output power: 7W-30W
  • Removable 18650 battery
  • VV/VW Mode can be switched manually
  • Vaping time counting ( 15S limited protection )
  • Output voltage : 3.6V—7.0V
  • Max output current: 10 Amps
  • Can build on 0.45-3.0 ohm atomizer
  • Adjustable 510 Pin
  • Ohms reading calculats to 0.01ohm
  • Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly
  • Left & Right Mode
  • Magnet back cover,no need to use screwdriver,more convenient
  • Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off
  • Over charge protection

So if you are in the market for a good clearomizer and famous battery,maybe you can give Cloupor mini + kanger Subtank mini a try.

Hmm free advertising for your website? Are you listed as a vendor on here? I mean c'mon this thread is just you trying to get sales... should post any ads in your vendors forum if you have a vendor status here... if not... then don't post promoting your own company. .. not really in the spirit of the rules... oh and the English in your post is terrible. ..

Hmm free advertising for your website? Are you listed as a vendor on here? I mean c'mon this thread is just you trying to get sales... should post any ads in your vendors forum if you have a vendor status here... if not... then don't post promoting your own company. .. not really in the spirit of the rules... oh and the English in your post is terrible. ..

I was just about to start taking the piss out of vapingproduct BUT it appears he has posted this in his own Vendors subforum ;)

I have the same problem as well ... click on "New Posts" :D

It is in his own subforum but he just seems to be posting a pretend review onto his own page

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I was just about to start taking the piss out of vapingproduct BUT it appears he has posted this in his own Vendors subforum ;)

I have the same problem as well ... click on "New Posts" :D

Yes he is in the right place, but should just be honest.
A simple "Here POTV, look what we have for you" would have been absolutely fine.

When you start with:
"Today,received my Cloupor mini + Subtank mini from vapingproduct.com ,it came in good condition and i cant wait to give them a shot."

Yeah, great one vaping product, review your own products as a pretend customer :D

My guess is that they have received a, erm, can't think of the word, something like 'testimony', you know, when a customer gives feedback about their purchase. Looks like a Chinese company, so maybe a bit of a bodged cut and paste, English not being their first language?

Might be wrong though, I'm a glass half full-er.

Back
Top Bottom