What's new

Best price for Smok Alien Full Kit ,Which Color is your favorite ?

Vapingproduct

Achiever
if you are a vaping Enthusiast,you must know the Smok Company released the outbreaking design smok alien starter kir ,right now it is on a cheaper sale ,if you like it ,you are not go wrong with it .this would be one of 2016 you should vapor product

Check Here To Make A Cheap Deal

Smok Alien 220w Kit Package Contents:
  • 1 x Alien 220 Mod
  • 1 x TFV8 Baby Tank
  • 1 x V8 Baby-Q2 Core (0.4Ω dual coils) (Pre-installed)
  • 1 x V8 Baby-T8 Core (0.15Ω octuple coils)
  • 1 x USB Cable for Charging/Upgrading
  • 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
  • 1 x User Manual
  • Spare Parts

six-color-alien-kit.jpg

Alien-kit.jpg

Hi ,Dear
Sorry Anout the late reply ,the Alien Stock will be arrived in 2016.10.10 .because this time is our china national day ,we are in holidays .when we get to work ,we will contact our workers to handle package shipping.sorry again.

Hi ,Dear
Sorry Anout the late reply ,the Alien Stock will be arrived in 2016.10.10 .because this time is our china national day ,we are in holidays .when we get to work ,we will contact our workers to handle package shipping.sorry again.
hello again. i ordered and the shipping is tis
Free Shipping (Shipping By USPS First Class Mail/Registered Airmail With Tracking Number)
is this being shipped from usa or china please?

hello again. i ordered and the shipping is tis

is this being shipped from usa or china please?
Oh dear usps, gives a good chance of import fees, they snoop, so will probably open the package find the value then get you a customs charge 20% vat plus charges and then add their own admin fee on top. I really hope that you don't get a fee but knowing Usps it seems likely, fingers crossed for you @silentg

Oh dear usps, gives a good chance of import fees, they snoop, so will probably open the package find the value then get you a customs charge 20% vat plus charges and then add their own admin fee on top. I really hope that you don't get a fee but knowing Usps it seems likely, fingers crossed for you @silentg

well, if it turns out they will ship via USPS im gonna ask for a refund as i am not going to get customs charges, no way, no how nadda.

well, if it turns out they will ship via USPS im gonna ask for a refund as i am not going to get customs charges, no way, no how nadda.
You may drop lucky mate depending on what they declare on the customs dec you are allowed £18 before any fees, 18x 1.20 =$21.60 and if there is a postage fee this gets added to the amount of the goods by customs, quote from Bo selecta "proper bastard" I would check with vaping product first if i where you.

right that's it. how can you not have stock or at least get it? even vendors in the UK have the kits available :angrymob:
and here i was thinking SMOK was a Chinese brand, manufactured and distributed in China

Next Stock Will Arrive in 2016.10.20

cancelling and wanting refund :12:
@Vapingproduct

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom