What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Would you let your kids vape?

I truly hope My daughter doesn't take up either smoking or vaping in years to come. That said if someone held a gun to my head and said she could either smoke or vape i would choose for her to vape.
Todays youth is more so about showing off to each other and vaping has become part of this, who's got the biggest willy has been replaced by who can make the biggest clouds, who's mod has the most watts available, not that 300 watts is pleasant to use
There is one thing that needs considering as much as should your kids vape and that is. Should your kids vape then surely you would want them to do it safely and not buy dodgy liquids, Use coils that are going to over discharge a battery or buy fake nitecore chargers from @NDB.

Unless they were smoking, no. I also try to hide how fanatical I am about some of my mods and try to make out it's nothing special/not a hobby. That being said they do ask questions about why I have lots of shiny mods and their Mum's partner uses a simple vape pen.

I think the whole community aspect and vaping as a hobby offers as much of an attraction to the youths as vaping itself. If I wasn't a smoker, I wouldn;t be a vaper, I'd spunk my money on something else
Exactly. I'm on the same line. What is not necessary is not necessary. Why complicate this already messy & nightmarish life?

youngest was smoking at 15, at 16 i regularly encouraged her to vape. I sourced her some decent kit and flavours in order to encourage her she eventually took it up but unfortunately after several months she went back to cigarettes
She still vapes when she stays with me as theres no smoking in the apartment and shes too lazy to traipse out for a cigarette. Im sure that if she was with me full time she would in time choose it over cigarettes but sadly she isnt

Back
Top Bottom