What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

With this MTL SET an amazing success rate! MUST HAVE

Next One to post anything ridiculous is going for a spell in the Cooler. Consider yourselves warned!
@Leni
Thank you, Rob, for your concern! no harm was done...
As some of you know I live in Israel, I get the same question a lot, about what will be good beginner vaping gear.
This is my recommendation, you may like it or not.
I even made a video about it.
sorry for my lousy English it's not my native tongue, and that's not your fault. ill try harder:)
Take care.

@Leni
Thank you, Rob, for your concern! no harm was done...
As some of you know I live in Israel, I get the same question a lot, about what will be good beginner vaping gear.
This is my recommendation, you may like it or not.
I even made a video about it.
sorry for my lousy English it's not my native tongue, and that's not your fault. ill try harder:)
Take care.

Nice work bud. Excellent video. If you have any issue's seriously message simong. He's a top fella and I'm sure will help.
Your English is far better than my Hebrew or even Arabic will ever be.

Don’t you think that their own sub forum is the place to plug their products and their website ?

That’s why vendors pay to use the forum and have their own sub forums
If you don’t like it don’t read the posts

Oh I see. So the overseas vendors pay to plug their products here?

@rtni Most Vendors, whether Overseas or UK based pay to advertise links to their sites here. POTV has considerable expenses to meet and this revenue stream represents a major part of the income.
If you have a problem with that, you had better take it up with the owners of the Forum.

I have no problem with vendors advertising products. I don't see it as a bad thing at all particularly if it generates income for this forum and everyone involved in keeping it alive.

The issue I have is with the message conveyed in the OP. That's just my opinion. I thought it was spam. Forgive me if I was over zealous in my response to what I thought was just another bogus plug - but I'm sure you can appreciate how I reached that conclusion wether it was correct or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom