What's new

With this MTL SET an amazing success rate! MUST HAVE

You not mean this:

I bought this set [insert random bullshit from 80's marketing bullshit 101 here]

See you on QVC after babestation later

I meant every word of it!
you can be cynical and laugh about my "80 marketing bullshit" but this set helped so many of my closest friends quit smoking. so I don't care.

I meant every word of it!
you can be cynical and laugh about my "80 marketing bullshit" but this set helped so many of my closest friends quit smoking. so I don't care.

I'd believe you if you were not plugging something from your own website. Folk here are far from stupid

Snipey bickering on the day the Easter bunny bought the baby Jesus some chocolate eggs is unacceptable.

I'd believe you if you were not plugging something from your own website. Folk here are far from stupid

Don’t you think that their own sub forum is the place to plug their products and their website ?

That’s why vendors pay to use the forum and have their own sub forums
If you don’t like it don’t read the posts

Why do they call this Nicolas tank MTL sub ohm tank? Surely that’s confusing for new folks?

Why do they call this Nicolas tank MTL sub ohm tank? Surely that’s confusing for new folks?

= Quite possibly, but it reminds me more of an expensive french Wine Merchant.

nicolas-logo-their-shop-rue-de-rivoli-avenue-french-wine-retailer-established-worldwide-paris-france-december-selling-wide-108052919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom