What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wismec RX200S new colors at $38.5 first batch

@vapesourcing1. Got my rx today thank you very much .but i have a question on the site it says if i ordered with the theorem id get extra 2 notch coils and also all the post say if you order just the rx200s you eill recive 2 notch coils i only recived the ones that came in the theorem ? Please help if possible

@vapesourcing1
Okay ive been using rx200s for about two hours now . i love it its amazing ! One thing the battery door does not sit flush on the right side . i have pictures also please help !

Ok
@vapesourcing1
Okay ive been using rx200s for about two hours now . i love it its amazing ! One thing the battery door does not sit flush on the right side . i have pictures also please help !
Premature freak out it was the battery out of place pushing the door of center im sorry lol

@vapesourcing1. Got my rx today thank you very much .but i have a question on the site it says if i ordered with the theorem id get extra 2 notch coils and also all the post say if you order just the rx200s you eill recive 2 notch coils i only recived the ones that came in the theorem ? Please help if possible

Hi @5v8a5pe , only Wismec RX200S have extra gift (2pcs notch coils per RX200S) , Theorem RTA don't have extra gift but should have 2pcs inside it's package ( one built in the tank and the other in the bag ) . :)

Back
Top Bottom