What's new

Wismec RX200S new colors at $38.5 first batch

My order placed at half 9 uk time this morning. Won't expect a tracking number till Monday (unless HK have Saturday as a normal working day) and then hopefully this time next week will have the mod in my hands. Batteries from @Huggett look very lonely sat here waiting lol

My order placed at half 9 uk time this morning. Won't expect a tracking number till Monday (unless HK have Saturday as a normal working day) and then hopefully this time next week will have the mod in my hands. Batteries from @Huggett look very lonely sat here waiting lol
At the rate my batteries are travelling from China I may end up with the Mod in my hands before the batteries - which a depressing thought lol

At the rate my batteries are travelling from China I may end up with the Mod in my hands before the batteries - which a depressing thought lol

That's why you buy from huggett :) I've got a new rda coming for the Rx (from the uk), I point blank refuse to use the new rda on anything other than the Rx and refuse to use my current rda on the Rx. Hopefully the rda arrives so I can get a cracking build ready

4 LG HE4's for £10 from china was hard to turn down! - Have actually just cancelled my FT order as the ETA date has already slipped - but Gearbest are selling for £26 with a discount code and free shipping and are apparently fulfilling orders despite the product showing as Pre-sale still so put my order in with them

Heart attack avoided. You found them :D

Heart attack avoided. You found them :D

Yes!! Well, avoided seriously pissing housemates off by holding the wifi password ransom haha.....poor old postie got evil glares yesterday as his gaze caught mine snooping through the window

If anyone wants the spare one on its way to me it should be here Monday Tuesday- let me know and I can onwards ship first class!

Back
Top Bottom