What's new

Why so expensive? Taifun GT4 RTA 23mm Review

Do you think Taifun GT4 RTA is worth the money?

• Worth it, because Taifun GT4 is really great.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not worth it, because imitations are similar to it.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, I think a lower price would be better.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

vapeciga.com

Initiate
Why Taifun GT4 RTA So expensive? In 2019 Taifun proposed a new design: Taifun GT4 RTA. It is also equipped with stainless steel and borosilicate, but is original and innovative. It is a famous atomizer in Germany.

Taifun GT4 has a diameter of 25mm, a height of 52mm, size of 60mm, and a maximum capacity of 5ml of electronic juice liquid, and can receive various e juice liquids, including cannabis, NIC Salt e-liquid, etc. The top filling system is also very convenient, and it is also leakproof. The airflow control and liquid system are very good. It can provide a variety of suction and different vaping experiences by rotating the ring. The two-post design makes the Taifun GT4 quick to install and easy to rebuild. Each terminal has 3 screws to make the coil more stable and vaping more stable.
Taifun GT4 RTA2.jpg

Price:
Taifun GT4 RTA : € 149.00
Taifun GT4 Titan Edition: € 349.00
Taifun GT4 DLC Edition: € 249.00
Yep, this is the official website price. The price is a bit expensive. For many vapers, it exceeds your own budget, so today I recommend a copy of it: Faitun GT4 style RTA! It is not only high quality, but also Taifun GT4 RTA is as practical and cheap as it is a very good choice.

taifun-gt4-style-rta.jpg

At first glance, the Taifun GT4 Style RTA looks no different from the original, and it is even more practical.

However, the material is different. The Taifun GT4 Style RTA uses a 316 stainless steel casing, which wraps the tank tube, making it excellent in wear resistance and Impact resistance and superior performance. It also uses a 5ml juice capacity and an extensive airflow system, which controls the airflow by rotating the ring at the bottom to give it a different vaping experience and taste. The top-fill system comes with 3 large slots, making it very convenient to add liquid and leak-proof. The same double-post design, with three screws on each terminal, stabilizes the coil, heats up smoothly, and is more delicious.

The vapeciga online vape shop is now selling Taifun GT4 Style RTA for $ 19.76- $ 29.23, and the price is on sale. Free shipping worldwide!

If you want to buy genuine Taifun GT4 RTA, I don't stop you, but I hope you can try the Taifun GT4 style RTA, if it can also satisfy you, then you will save a lot of money.:)

If you owned an authentic, you would understand. There is no better single coil restricted direct lung RTA on the planet better than the GT4.

I was the guy that bought 3 to 4 Chinese RTA's per month, sometimes more, so actually I'm saving money now as I haven't bought anything since buying the GT4.

The clones may look slightly the same but the threading is nothing like an authentic and the o rings are junk.

Not sure you can call that a review either.

Nuff said Mr Faitun.

FFS :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom