What's new

Why do you choose to buy from a certain vendor?

Cacuqecig

Postman
Why do you choose to buy from a certain vendor?

Most vapers either buy their equipments from local brick-and-mortars or order from online vendors. Brick-and-mortars offer visuality and allow you to hold, feel, and even try your target, while online vendors offer a wider range of products and save you the trouble to travel and to inquire. Online vendors also tend to charge lower prices and offer more comprehensive services.

There are probably hundreds of online vendors out there, both domestic and overseas, many selling exactly the same products, offering almost identical services, at largely similar prices. From the vendors' point of view, each is eyeing the others for new releases, discounts, promotions, and shipping cost charges; each tries its best to outperform, outdeliver, and eventually outsell its competitors. Not necessarily antagonistic, but definitely contending.

20170919102350_63932.jpg

Here comes the question: why do you choose to buy from a certain vendor?

Price seems to be one of the primary reasons. Large vendors often enjoy stronger bargaining position against manufacturers and are therefore able to offer the same products at considerably lower prices as opposed to smaller vendors and still retain a normal profit rate. That is why HG (Heaven Gifts) reports a ridiculously large lead against its three principal competitors---HG has by its strong bargaining position secured a currently unclonable advantage: lower costs. Vapers order from HG because it's cheap there.

20170919102417_51619.jpg

Service is another important factor to be taken into consideration. Some vendors place great value upon repeat customers and by this policy invest unproportional amount of labor and money in customer experience improvement. Cacuqecig is exemplary in this area, hiring highly professional customer service representatives to ensure fast response and satisfactory solutions. Vapers order from Cacuqecig not only because they get better deals, but also because they want better services.

20170919102443_10670.png

Delivery is another major factor, considering most complaints from customers are with regard to shipping. Other things in acceptable discrepancies, vapers, I for one, prefer vendors who guarantee reliable and trackable delivery. A fast and punctual delivery is a huge plus.

20170919102904_67424.png

20170919102523_13979.png

Personally, I like vendors with good-looking websites. They have to be simple, generous, and informative.

What about you? Why do you choose to buy from a certain vendor?

Its a no brainer for me, I look at the reviews from all the members here regarding customer service, postage etc etc, then pick the one with the cheapest price and buy whatever it is I'm buying!
Nothing more to it then that for me[emoji3]

I particularly gravitate to those vendors who post long pseudo-informative philosophical essays just to remind me they exist.

It starts with the price, then I have to like the website and find it easy to navigate. Checkout has to be straightforward with reasonable shipping and PayPal. After a few successful orders you start to trust the vendor and prefer to use them even when they're not the cheapest.

Best price after shipping cost is added any money i can keep in my pocket is good., trust is important if i have used the vendor before i know what to expect from them. They must also sell to retail customers not just wholesale.
What i do find difficult to understand at times is why some vendors have a price double that of its competitors and why some vendors can ship for much less than another vendor yet use the same shipping method. ie i can get free chinapost from some vendors yet another will charge say $7 shipping via Chinapost for the same item. surely the sensible thing is to at least match competition.
without naming the vendors here is an example.
Voopoo Drag black with rainbow resin vendor A. $44.50 shipped to UK via express shipping for $3.50 and they have a discount code off the price of the goods
vendor B. cost over $80 plus shipping cost cheapest is a bit under $10 and slower shipping method. but offers 5% extra discount code
So around $40 difference, Vendor A is a smaller company To my knowledge but will save me $40 or £30 which would buy me something else.
UK price for the same mod is £50-55 avaerage or $65-70 so is cheaper than vendor B

Last edited:
Best price after shipping cost is added any money i can keep in my pocket is good., trust is important if i have used the vendor before i know what to expect from them. They must also sell to retail customers not just wholesale.
What i do find difficult to understand at times is why some vendors have a price double that of its competitors and why some vendors can ship for much less than another vendor yet use the same shipping method. ie i can get free chinapost from some vendors yet another will charge say $7 shipping via Chinapost for the same item. surely the sensible thing is to at least match competition.
without naming the vendors here is an example.
Voopoo Drag black with rainbow resin vendor A. $44.50 shipped to UK via express shipping for $3.50 and they have a discount code off the price of the goods
vendor B. cost over $80 plus shipping cost cheapest is a bit under $10 and slower shipping method. but offers 5% extra discount code
So around $40 difference, Vendor A is a smaller company To my knowledge but will save me $40 or £30 which would buy me something else.
UK price for the same mod is £50-55 avaerage or $65-70 so is cheaper than vendor B

Vendor A has to sell 10 units to make the same profit that vendor B makes for selling 1. If vendor B can sell successfully at the higher price, why wouldn't they? Less work, more profit. It's a risky business model but they seem to be making it work for them (we know who "they" are ).

As consumers it's up to us to make sure we're getting the best deal, obviously some aren't bothering.

speaking from a customer point of view ( I was once a brainless starter to vaping ) I found the vendors i used was the ones not trying to sell me everything or show off everything, I went to them if they offered me what worked for me ( not the biggest best set up in the shop ) I was happy aslong they gave me the quality that suited my needs, offered recommendations and aslong you had a laugh with me and not rush me along i was more then happy to countuine buying from various vendors.

Back
Top Bottom