What's new

WHY ARE MY ORDERS BEING RETURNED TO SENDER?

The Chinese culture is different to ours. From my understanding...

Saying, 'I can do that for you' holds more water than actually doing it, and looses less face than saying 'i can't do it' when you say you can but don't...

Dude. It's Sunday and they're on the other side of the world. I'm sure they'll process your refund soon. Chill out, you'll live longer.

i have been asking for this refund since the 15th and no one has even bothered mailing me until i made a thread on here. been on their webchat 4 times and each time they ended the chat session. my last option was to make a dispute on paypal. as you can read above they even said they will send it with another shipper which i do not want, i want a refund and have done since the 15th. thats all i want and i will never use them or bother them again

i have been asking for this refund since the 15th and no one has even bothered mailing me until i made a thread on here. been on their webchat 4 times and each time they ended the chat session. my last option was to make a dispute on paypal. as you can read above they even said they will send it with another shipper which i do not want, i want a refund and have done since the 15th. thats all i want and i will never use them or bother them again
If you displayed the same level of anger to them on webchat as you do on here I'm not surprised the ended the chat.
Just open a PayPal dispute, that's what I'd have done.

If you displayed the same level of anger to them on webchat as you do on here I'm not surprised the ended the chat.
Just open a PayPal dispute, that's what I'd have done.
a paypal dispute alone doe snothing unless they reply, the same as last time and they resent the order even though t was asked to be refunded.
my level of anger is becasue they ended the webchat after i asked for refund, they simply do not listen to my request for the full refund and give you some bullshit excuse that the security checks were not passed then even after my refund requests time and time again they say they are resending. would that not make you a little angry

@silentg they will likely respond if you escalate to a claim and state your reasons clearly.. as well as stating that a refund is required rather than resending items..

@silentg contact paypal and ask them what is happening... there is a timescale and if no contact made by seller before that time runs out you will be awarded the refund... its in the sellers best interest to try and contact etc or it will be awarded automatically

We are contacting Paypal why can not refund your amount , their system keep reporting issues as below .
3bwHpPm.png

I escalated to a claim in PayPal, maybe you will need to reply to that claim

Back
Top Bottom