What's new

Which filling port do you prefer?

bohrvape

Postman
The atomizers’ filling port usually adopts top filling system, but there are many different design. Such as pull out the top cover, screw out the top cover and slide the top cap. Which design do you prefer?

20ac40a4-14ab-4c10-8980-b656924c58da.jpg

I prefer the OBS system followed by quarter turn/half turn screw top, happy with any screw top, any slide or latch top makes me think twice before ordering. I just don't trust the mechanism to a)last a long time and open under consistent pressure b)not come open in a pocket at some point.

I prefer a slide top so much easier to fill when out and about as you cant drop anything and lose parts...........

Screw the top off, those slide systems look like a good idea until you actually try to use one, same goes for the obs style... juice everywhere but where you want it.

The kanger Protank 4 is a good system , but by far the quickest , easiest and best I've used is on the Melo 2 . Never had any leaks from it and can't believe I've never seen the same on more tanks. It's the main reason I still use it.
I don't trust slide tops either

I bottom fill my doggy and berserker. I don't really like it, very inconvenient when you're out and about. But I put up with it because they're both a lovely vape.

I really like the twisty top fill on the ehpro true, but that implementation is seriously flawed. The port holes are way too small, it's hard not to get juice all round the top, and the rubber seal (on mine at least) seems to be poor quality and has started to come away. Also, the white bits you can see when it's closed make an otherwise decent tank look really shit. Also, if you're a bit dozy, it's easy to forget to close them and it leaks all over the place.

Hastur mini lipped twist style - I really like this because it's so easy to use and there is no leaking. But I use mine a lot and I'm sure they're starting to get looser. I'm never fully confident that it won't come off in my pocket or bag. Never has done, but..... the siren (which has a similar fill cap) feels much more sturdy. But sadly it doesn't vape as nice as the Hastur.

The savour is one of my favourites. A standard screw, but has none of the problems of the beserker when top filling. I don't know why. And the fill ports are very generous. Ditto for the Wake RTA.

Hate the OBS style side filling. Really awkward, prone to mess, and makes the tank design unnecessarily complicated / hard to clean.

I second the thoughts on most slide top fills, but I find the slide style on the Ares to be ok.

And, I forgot. My favourite filler is the smok spirals. The centre chimney bit unscrews to reveal decent sized ports that are hard to miss, and easy to get a dropper in. The top is easy to get off, but won't fall off by mistake. And it screws, but doesn't do that leaky thing.

Back
Top Bottom