What's new

Vaptio Wall Crawler kit, 0.005s to fire up, low resistance to 0.05ohm

@silentg Regret there havnt a discount code available for Wall crawler, but there has a $20 code VAP20 for N1 pro kit, you can have a check on this 2/3 battery MOD kit.

@Vaptio
Just ordered the mod wall crawler from a supplier, minimum cost :)

Although I would have purchased from yourselves, the cost you are charging is way higher than the supplier so my decision was made fro me. You never know, your upcoming Easter sale may change my order ;)

Do you find the Wall Crawler in Vape shop nearby?

It already presents in many shops worldwide.

YHuzyvZ.jpg

Wow!

A great and attractive design for Wall Crawler,

Just a little later to be born for your guys who love it.

See more features of it on Vaptio

I managed to get the RED kit with Frogman tank for my other half. I did obviously have a quick blast and tbh, the mod is really better than I thought. Well put together and the ramp up time is special :)

Nice work @Vaptio

@Vaptio
ok so i got this wallcrawler for the wife. She absolutely loved it until today. Now bare in mind my wife treats everything vape related like a small child and takes extremely good care of EVERYTHING. She asked me to have a look at the mod as it was wobbling when she put it down.
Checking the base and the plastic, yes PLASTIC base is actually cracked. Started bulging which I would say is a hazard.
The battery is screwed in until it stops so not overly tightened. Looks to me like the battery compartment is too shallow for a standard 18650.
ALl the rest of the mod is metal yet the base where you need a bit more stability is PLASTIC!!!!

Not a happy bunny.

According to the warranty of the supplier I got it from it is a pitiful 3 months. REALLY. If this is how your products fair with careful use I am thinking twice about the Capt'n Kit for her
WP_20180909_15_27_11_Pro.jpg
WP_20180909_15_27_38_Pro.jpg
WP_20180909_15_28_10_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom