What's new

VapeSourcing E-cigarette Products Review Invitation

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Hey there,

Are you a big fan of e-cigarette and good at testing vape items? Are you interested in VapeSourcing vape goods? Would you like to do a review for our products?If you have a great and professional promotion blog or social channel , you can leave your information and contact us by private message. We're glad to work with you.
smile.png

If you have any question, please post here and we'll check each comment and reply you.

Best regards.

Vapesourcing Team.

Hey there,

Are you a big fan of e-cigarette and good at testing vape items? Are you interested in VapeSourcing vape goods? Would you like to do a review for our products?If you have a great and professional promotion blog or social channel , you can leave your information and contact us by private message. We're glad to work with you.
smile.png

If you have any question, please post here and we'll check each comment and reply you.

Best regards.

Vapesourcing Team.
Hi my name is Ricky McBurney and I currently run an aromatherapy shop here in Belfast. I also run ecig classes to men's sheds ( these are meeting places for men over 50 to help with loneliness etc)
the country. In my shop and sheds I teach people how to get off cigarettes and the best kit, tank,pod and liquids for them to use. In an average month I do 16 classes with attendance between 30 to 150 at each class. If you can supply the latest goods we can promote these and send orders to your company.

Yours

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my name is Ricky McBurney and I currently run an aromatherapy shop here in Belfast. I also run ecig classes to men's sheds ( these are meeting places for men over 50 to help with loneliness etc)
the country. In my shop and sheds I teach people how to get off cigarettes and the best kit, tank,pod and liquids for them to use. In an average month I do 16 classes with attendance between 30 to 150 at each class. If you can supply the latest goods we can promote these and send orders to your company.

Yours
Hi Ricky,

Thanks for your reply. Is your store offline or online? If online, could you please send me the website link? i'll check and give you reply soon.

Good day!
Vapesourcing Team.

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for your reply. Is your store offline or online? If online, could you please send me the website link? i'll check and give you reply soon.

Good day!
Vapesourcing Team.
We have only opened aromatherapy shop 2 weeks ago so no website yet as we need work done in shop before we start.
As for men's shed we do this on voluntary basis, we go to club and show new ecigs, liquids etc and help them decide what is the best kit or liquid for them. We also help change coils and teach safety with batteries etc. If anybody wants to purchase kits,liquids,
Hi Ricky,

Good day!
Vapesourcing Team.

We have only opened aromatherapy shop 2 weeks ago so no website yet as we need work done in shop before we start.
As for men's shed we do this on voluntary basis, we go to club and show new ecigs, liquids etc and help them decide what is the best kit or liquid for them. We also help change coils and teach safety with batteries etc. If anybody wants to purchase kits,liquids,

Thanks Ricky McBurney! glad to receive your reply! It's great to cooperate with you. We can offer you the competitive and optimum coupons for the latest items. please let me know which products do you want or you can check here: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...apesourcing-coupon-codes-daily-update.186520/.

Back
Top Bottom