What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Uwell Nunchaku Kit and Uwell Nunchaku Coil In Stock Now

We're in 2018. Websites should be able to keep track of stock levels. When you know you have a fixed number you input that number into the site and each time one is sold one less is available for sale. When the last one sells the stock level changes to "out of stock". The vast majority of sites now manage it so there's no excuse really.

Just had a similar experience. Wanted to order something but my regular go to sites had the item as pre-order. Found a known reputable site other members of this forum use and recommend and they had it "in stock". Almost ordered but as it was the weekend I decided to email and ask if they really had it in stock. No surprise the email came back that no, they didn't. If I had ordered it and then had to wait several weeks I would have been just as pissed off as the OP.

it seems to be a regular occurrence with a lot of suppliers. you order something then, email to say sorry out of stock, just wait a couple more days. couple more days pass and another email, sorry just a couple more days, before you know it it's been 2 fucking weeks and the reps of the supplier have the god damn cheek to say, well, you already waited this long, you might as well wait until we have the stock.

FUCK OFF!!
if you aint got stock, then specify it.
for the love of god, China is supposed to be one of the biggest tech giants on the planet. You're telling me they aint got the IT know how to actually implement a working stock system.

So, if this is how you piss off China then yes, I appear to have done this by asking where my fucking orders are.

@vapesourcing1 enjoy reading the crap reviews. Mine is at the top I believe

https://resellerratings.com/store/Vapesourcing_com

same shit, different day. Site shows IN STOCK, your message says otherwise.
So, out of stock, does not say pre sell ot even out of stock yet you allow customers to believe you actually are ready to ship.
2018-04-10_12-01-49.png

so it took you 6 days to tell me the items are out of stock you fucking tards. At least the badgering got my refund today eh
Opera Snapshot_2018-04-10_120914_vapesourcing.com.png

Last edited:
I love this review. If all reviews are fake this one must be too! :hmm:

New0000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom