What's new

Uwell Nunchaku Kit and Uwell Nunchaku Coil In Stock Now

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Uwell Nunchaku vape pen with a removable 18650 battery which is not just a standard vape pen, but one that is regulated by both wattage control and temperature control. It's a great step forward and should definitely considered as one of the best e cig products out there. The size is slightly larger than other internal battery pens, but for all the advantages we can live with a few mm's difference.
6NsYLXW.jpg

Now the kit color Full Black, Silver, Purple, 7-color and Green is in stock now in https://vapesourcing.com/uwell-nunchaku-80w-full-kit.html

Uwell Nunchaku Coil has large in stock in https://vapesourcing.com/uwell-nunchaku-replacement-coils-4pcs-pack.html

Enjoy shopping in Vapesourcing with coupon code "STPatrick".

Right I am gonna place this right here after a p!ss poor explanation from @vapesourcing1
Order placed on the 20th March, ALL items showed IN STOCK at the time of ordering. 22nd March got a message on facebook from VapeSourcing to say the Blue and the Black & Gold were not in stock. Next batch 6th April.
If I wanted to wait until 6th April I would have ordered elsewhere.

Checked their website again and sure enough Black & Gold and the Blue showed IN STOCK. Gave some bullshit excuse that they "were" in stock but not now even though the website says otherwise as can be seen on the pics and STILL now on their website
2018-03-23_08-17-50.jpg

Now, I may be a little picky in some folks eyes but if a website shows IN STOCK at the point of ordering I would expect the item in question to actually be available for shipping and not 2 and a half weeks later.
Even if they do not actually have the items in stock then for the love of god REMOVE THE IN STOCK bullshit which is deceiving and basically a fucking joke

So folks, be aware, what you order from VapeSourcing that show IN STOCK will probably not be

hello, @silentg ,
This new product released from factory with limited quantity, warehouse arranged customers' orders according to the order date, whole batch has been shipped to customers who placed the order before you, we are sorry have to keep you wait for the second batch

hello, @silentg ,
This new product released from factory with limited quantity, warehouse arranged customers' orders according to the order date, whole batch has been shipped to customers who placed the order before you, we are sorry have to keep you wait for the second batch

you are totally missing the point. Your website shows all colours are in stock when quite clearly they are not.
why not fix that instead of giving some excuse????? :mad:

same thing often happens on fasttech . it is down to who orders first. It could say in stock and only a couple left, by the time you have placed your order and logged into paypal and payed the few left have already gone to orgers paying just before you did. As said this has happened to me on Fasttech @silentg . I have never used vapesourcing myself.

same thing often happens on fasttech . it is down to who orders first. It could say in stock and only a couple left, by the time you have placed your order and logged into paypal and payed the few left have already gone to orgers paying just before you did. As said this has happened to me on Fasttech @silentg . I have never used vapesourcing myself.

yes, i get that but as until today the site showed IN STOCK, now they have changed it to
[Pre-sell 2nd batch] Uwell Nunchaku 80W Full Kit]

that is not what it said up until today from my ordering on the 20th. this is my issue with these fucking jokers

that is not what it said up until today from my ordering on the 20th. this is my issue with these fucking jokers
I was just guessing as to why, things can happen. as i said never used vapesourcing and don'y look on the site. It is Saturday today so it could be less staff and they where late updating, who knows. I hope things come good for you soon though mate. I have said before you seem to have no luck with most of the sites you use. It is also why i stick to the same 5 sites, fasttech, GB, 3F, 2F and Hotecig. I suppose they all have the odd mess up though even though the 5 i mentioned are my go to's occasionally the wait for stock happens there.

Back
Top Bottom