What's new

This is probably "The only ONE you need"

How many colors for iQ One?

• Total voters

iQ Vape

Overseas Vendor
Hangsen iQ Vape released their new product iQ ONE on March 27th in the UK priced at 29,99 pounds.

Many people take a fancy to iQ ONE at the first glance. First of all, its design is quite impressive. Among the four colors - charcoal, tangerine, fuchsia mix and white splat, the former two colors are leather finishes, making you feel soft and comfortable holding at hand. These two may suit well the businessmen and engineers. While the latter two covered by IML finishes deliver a message of high fashion to the customers. Artists and Musicians tend to love this sleek and cool design. Currently only gold charcoal and silver charcoal are available in the UK. Secondly, this device can use both freebased nicotine and salt nicotine e-liquid, which allows people to enjoy these two kinds of juices by taking only one device. I think this is essential for me - really convenient!

Thirdly let's come to the flavor part. There are two kinds of coils, one is 0.6 ohm for free base, and the other is 0.8 ohm for nic salt. Although there are SMOK Nord and Aspire Breeze 2 in the market already, but iQ ONE's flavor is better - every draw is the original taste of the juice flavor. I used blueberry juice for free base and menthol juice for nic salt for they are my favorite flavors. Nic salt gives you a smoother hit, and give you higher satisfaction. No leakage or burning issue come out during my test. Furthermore, the vapor production is not bad, not so outstanding though. I had a smooth drawing experience when using this device and with the adjustable air flow ring, I can adjust the air flow to what I want. Finally, it has a big battery capacity, 1100mAh, allowing the long-last using. Imagine you take this little device for hiking, driving or travelling, it can last for the whole day.

iQ is a brand aiming at providing a new lifestyle for smokers with innovative and high-quality devices. People usually take traditional cigarette to release their bad mood or pressure. For them it's a habit, and a lifestyle. But tens of thousands of people die every year because of this habit. Vaping is reported by many media is a reduced risk alternative to smoking.

We should choose a reduced risk alternative for our own good. I would appreciate for iQ because they are indeed making out some good products to fulfill their mission. iQ ONE is a wiser choice for us, like the slogan of it, "the only one you need". You can really get everything you need about the habit in this iQ ONE. View more about iQ brand via: https://ivapeiq.eu/

Attachments

• iQ One image.jpg
    iQ One image.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 221
Back
Top Bottom