What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Review of Topside Carbon

vapeciga.com

Initiate
For e-cigarette lovers, DOVPO is no stranger to all of us. Its previous products all have the advantages of international simple and fashionable aesthetic design, intelligent and convenient use mode, as well as the throat sense and fine smog comparable to the real smoke, so it has a good reputation. Therefore, I started to purchase topside carbon from vapeciga, a new product in DOVPO series, as soon as it was released. I am satisfied with the results, and topside carbon has undoubtedly taken the DOVPO series to a new high. Next, I will briefly evaluate this new product.
DOVPO_Topside_Dual_Carbon_Squonk_Mod_with_YiHi_Chip_200W_m1_1024x1024.jpg

Appearance: simple fashion, highlight temperament

Compact and no button body, the interpretation of the minimalist and style. Hold in the hand, feel pretend bility full.

Blue, pink, Chinese red, commercial grey, black five colors, also let the appearance of the choice of more broad. Each color is an interpretation of different personality. When placing an order, I hesitated between Chinese red and commercial grey for a long time. Finally, I was worried that smoking would be regarded as lipstick by others, so I finally chose the grey which is more stable and generous and has an elite feeling.
DOVPO_Topside_Dual_Carbon_Squonk_Mod_with_YiHi_Chip_200W_m6_1024x1024.jpg

Of grind arenaceous more than feel good, the beauty that can feel line intuitively in the place with sufficient light. For example, I choose the gray color, which is not reflective and harsh in the good light, but can see the light passing through the smoke, which has a sense of hierarchy.

Different from other tobacco brands that deliberately distinguish men's and women's styles in their design, topside carbon adopts a neutral style with a slightly high and cold tone in fashion, so that smoking and holding cigarettes can be both a temptation and a kind of exclusive enjoyment.

Use: intelligent, convenient, safe and enjoyable

Topside carbon not only takes minimalism to the extreme in its appearance (no buttons), but it's also very simple to use. All the e-cigarettes I've used before have buttons that you turn on if you want to smoke. But topside carbon doesn't have to do that. If you want to smoke it, just pick it up and smoke it. Air intelligent detection switch, with pumping with diao.

I charge my battery for an hour in the morning, then I can get home after 7pm and still smoke. In the morning, the basic use of getting up to do breakfast, wash and dress time, the electricity on the charge. It will last for a day, better than the one I've had for two years. And it's easy to change the cartridge, just pull the old one out and put the new one in, with magnetic assistance, so you don't have to worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom