What's new

The Best Vape Pod System: Vaporesso Renova Zero Vape Pod System

vapeciga.com

Initiate
Zero, a new sub-brand of Vaporesso, is the leading product, presumably a metaphor for starting from scratch and starting again. Vapeciga Cyber Monday Vape Deals 2019, you can buy Vaporesso Renova Zero Vape Pod System via vapeciga with great deals.
Vaporesso_Renova_Zero_Pod_Kit_650mAh_Black_1800x1800.jpg

The packaging is as simple as ever, and the cover is the physical picture of Zero mainframe.

On one side is the selling point of the host, OMNI chip, pressing fume injection bomb, quick charging, ceramic heating core.

Box on the back is the host parameters, accessories and manufacturer information to choose the point said, 2 ml pod capacity, capacity is 650 mah, 1 Ω core. The main machine is made of zinc alloy and pod material PCTG.

Enter the main character, and what I got was a glossy blue mainframe, shining in the light, and, of course, a fingerprint collector ...

Main engine, data cable (from Nexus to Zero, the most surprising parts, I did not cut the core, in terms of surface materials, second kill a lot of domestic mobile phone factory), oil bottles, instructions, warranty card, oil filling introduction card.
Vaporesso_Renova_Zero_Pod_Kit_650mAh_Red_1800x1800.jpg

Pull the pod from the main engine, see the bottom of the pod seal, a good way to prevent the novice to buy power burn the core. There is a groove next to the two round metal plates, and two small dot electrodes are inserted into the main machine. The measured smoke shells are broken off at will and a little loose. The limit is not well done, which is not as tight as MT.

The Vaporesso Renova Zero Vape Pod System is very comfortable to hold, the whole is not big, oval outline, not long, carry hard and convenient

Look closer. The price is serious fingerprint collection.

Oil injection, pod design is very friendly, fully permeable, easy to observe the amount of oil.

Next, I started to smoke. In order to experience Vaporesso Renova Zero Vape Pod System, I specially bought an 18mg bottle of alchemist's salt on double 11, and all I had on hand was 35mg salt. Point green maximum power, entrance, dense smoke, moderate sweetness, into the lungs, sweet and sour delicious cooked lemon! Say exaggerated, in fact tail tune is lemon candy, spurt, cool in the mouth, cool degree control is good.

Advantages:

1. The volume of the Nexus is reduced by one turn, making it more round and improving the hand feel.

2. Fuel the pod and replace the Nexus. The pod has a slight leak. It's the best smoke I've ever worked with.

3. Mouthfeel, more smooth duck mouth, ceramic core, compared with the previous two generations of Zero, Orca, a new step up. I think it's the best cigarette on the market right now.

Disadvantages:

1. There is some loosening on the main engine of pod insertion, and there is still room for improvement.

2, condensation, smoke a 30, 40 will have condensation, the design of the cigarette holder can not be solved, can only be wiped, the condensation of the nicotine salt is different from the nicotine oil, that bite up really sour.

https://www.vapeciga.com/products/vaporesso-renova-zero-pod-kit-650mah

Back
Top Bottom