What's new

SXK Stealth Style VW Box Mod 60W

vapeciga.com

Initiate
1: full power, in fact, the concept of "full power" shorts began to headache, and later into the DNA200 series after the true awareness of the concept of "full power".

No black and no blowing, you use the 50W of klapeng MINI+ and DNA200 50W to do a contrast is very obvious, the ground spread peng push very hard, DNA200 push very easy.

Of course, this is only a comparison ~ there must be more violent than the DNA200 series console, shorts will only DNA200 as a standard.

Requirements: stable output, power without false standard, ignition without delay.

2_7c33eaf0-5b7a-425f-86fe-fa38e61913ba_1800x1800.jpg

2: the texture of the button, this button as the players every day to contact the place, this work really can not be left. My DX200 was broken by me once. Fortunately, it was repaired.

Requirement: the key does not shake, the key range is moderate, the key rebound is strong.

3: surface material, as far as shorts are concerned, like a heavy host, a little weight, hold in the hand to be practical.

Among them, the tesla NANO60W satisfied me, feeling that the little thing still had some weight and the surface coating was comfortable.

Requirements: some portion, steel is better than plastic ~

9_dfd307e1-9dd2-4801-b5e1-48b01b99ced1_1800x1800.jpg

4: interface. Speaking of interface, do you think I want any gold-plated electrodes? Not really, or the above picture for everyone to compare

5. Battery mode. Although the shorts have no requirement to use the built-in battery (model aircraft battery) or the dual 18650,

But after a long period of shorts jun and friends is used by contrast, the built-in battery box and the use of the dual 18650 on range, the dual 18650 has a lot of obvious advantages

Requirement: can use double electricity or as far as possible double electricity ~

6: three wire temperature control, here said three wire is NI200, TI wire, 316SS three kinds of temperature control wire, now three wire temperature control is almost the mainstream ~

Although some of the host temperature control is really hot chicken, but better than nothing is not ~ always more than a try ~

Requirements: at least three wire temperature control

7: operating instructions, this is actually good with the habit, but some gravity system host, really chicken ribs. I won't say which one.
https://www.vapeciga.com/products/sxk-stealth-style-vw-box-mod-60w

Back
Top Bottom