What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V3 RDTA 25ml 6ml/7ml

I’m going to wait a while to see what others have to say about it and wether anything needs to be tweaked by Steam Crave. I haven’t long had the Plus V2 with a few extra accessories for which I’m still learning to use so I have plenty to keep me out of mischief for a while lol.
After 6 months testing there's unlikely anything to fix. Don't think I've seen a retrospective fix on any atty from Steamcrave only updated versions down the line. This looks more aimed at restricted DTL as chimney & airflow are more restricted than the Supreme V2. The fact that the Basic kit is just the single coil deck points to that.

After 6 months testing there's unlikely anything to fix. Don't think I've seen a retrospective fix on any atty from Steamcrave only updated versions down the line. This looks more aimed at restricted DTL as chimney & airflow are more restricted than the Supreme V2. The fact that the Basic kit is just the single coil deck points to that.
Sorry I should have made myself clearer and said the updated versions like when they released the Aromamizer Lite 1.5 because of the lacking true MTL in the original Lite which they addressed with the airflow inserts and chimney reducer tube in the 1.5. I personally enjoy a restricted direct lung and steer well clear of the airy types of atomisers also single coilers are my overall preference so the V3 is ticking all of my boxes so far.

Sorry I should have made myself clearer and said the updated versions like when they released the Aromamizer Lite 1.5 because of the lacking true MTL in the original Lite which they addressed with the airflow inserts and chimney reducer tube in the 1.5. I personally enjoy a restricted direct lung and steer well clear of the airy types of atomisers also single coilers are my overall preference so the V3 is ticking all of my boxes so far.
SC made an error pitching the Lite as a MTL atty. In user testing it was clear that it wasn't but they proceeded anyway. They didn't get the airflow right until the Glaz Mini.

The Supreme v2 is 3.5 years old now, they haven't rushed out the v3. :) Essentially, it's a 25mm version of the Plus v2 design which is well tried and tested. The only new feature is the quarter turn top cap and that's proven to be pretty robust in user testing. Unless something goes out of whack in mass manufacture I don't see a revision coming soon, maybe another tank extension option.

Pricing might be a good reason to wait ... in a post Covid world we're seeing heavy discounting. The £70 Plus v2 can be got for £30 if you're eagle eyed.

I wouldn't be tempted to try the new single coil deck in the Sv2 - it's way too airy with its 9mm chimney bore and open, loose airflow. The Sv3 has a much more accurately adjustable airflow and has 5mm or 7mm chimneys.

Back
Top Bottom