What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Something big!!! Wismec EXO Skeleton ES300 Starter Kit!

Stops it from being purchased. Amazed they've taken credit. With their faces. /smileyface

So can silicon.
And this will look even better with the metal all scratched up and paint peeling
The cage - by design - will absorb some of the impact if dropped on it, it will also provide extra millimetres before getting to the mod proper, therefore it will reduce the amount of scratches that the main body will recieve.
I never trust those silicon cases, if the tank leaks it can trap juice between skin and mod, and it will also impede heat dispersal from the mod.

Simple truth is, if you don't like it...dont buy it, then you won't have to worry if the cage will protect it or not, and you won't have to give the vendor a hard time about the claims they themselves have been guided to put down by the makers......you wouldn't go to your local tesco and demand they prove how well slimfast works....would you?

you wouldn't go to your local tesco and demand they prove how well slimfast works....would you?

No, I'd go to slimfast and ask them... But if tesco made the claim, I'd ask them to prove it
The cage won't absorb any impact, cages aren't designed to do that, they transfer impact directly to the body, but this one won't do anything like that, the cage will stay intact when the plastic shatters.
My comment wasn't even to the vendor, it was in general, just saying it provides no added protection (other than against scratches)
But really, what's wrong with asking them to prove it, when they said it does provide protection?

And btw, the makers don't even say that it does provide any protection from impacts, they describe the cage as decorative in writing, but just make people think otherwise so they'll but it.

Vapeing is still a new industry and people are putting out a whole lot of nonsense, and people buy it because no one knows the product is shit until months down the line.

I don't see why people wouldn't ask mod makers or vendors lots of questions.

No, I'd go to slimfast and ask them... But if tesco made the claim, I'd ask them to prove it
The cage won't absorb any impact, cages aren't designed to do that, they transfer impact directly to the body, but this one won't do anything like that, the cage will stay intact when the plastic shatters.
My comment wasn't even to the vendor, it was in general, just saying it provides no added protection (other than against scratches)
But really, what's wrong with asking them to prove it, when they said it does provide protection?

And btw, the makers don't even say that it does provide any protection from impacts, they describe the cage as decorative in writing, but just make people think otherwise so they'll but it.

Vapeing is still a new industry and people are putting out a whole lot of nonsense, and people buy it because no one knows the product is shit until months down the line.

If you look back through the thread, you'll notice it was me who originally said that may add some protection, because its the only reason I'd look at owning one.
And it will. At the very least it'll lessen the chances of small scratches because the area that comes in contact with a surface is a mil or so proud of the main body.
And cages do go some way to reduce impact as they will spead the force

And why not ask tesco to prove slimfast works. They choose to put it in a weight loss section so they are certainly making a claim, and they themselves are just a vendor

Personally tho, from my experience of jaybo's products.......he's crap, why anyone employs him is beyond me.

I've just found that jaybo on fb and asked. One way or another @wason92, the cage doesn't really improve the looks, so the only hope for the sales of it is that the cage actually has a practical value.

I don't mean to be argumentative and apologise for that.

I've just found that jaybo on fb and asked. One way or another @wason92, the cage doesn't really improve the looks, so the only hope for the sales of it is that the cage actually has a practical value.

I don't mean to be argumentative and apologise for that.

Hi @eshelby_dunn , thank you so much for the support. We will claim the right introduction. And i think everyone has the right to express own opinion. You and warson92 are all right.

Hi @wason92 . You can ask us lots of questions, and i will answer anytime. And so sorry for the unclear product introduction.

Back
Top Bottom