What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SMOK T Priv 3 or EXO SKELETON ES300 or RX Gen 3, Which is Better?

VVincent

Achiever
SMOK T Priv 3 or EXO SKELETON ES300 or RX Gen 3, Which is Better?
Today, let's take a look at 3 powerful, nice look and amazing performance vape kits, they are SMOK T Priv 3 300W kit, Wismec EXO SKELETON ES300 Kit and Wismec RX Gen 3 300w kit.

SMOK T Priv 3 300W Kit

smok-tpriv-3-1_1.jpg

Smok T-PRIV 3 is the more powerful vape kit than t-priv,the new smoktech kit include t priv 3 vape mod and TFV12 prince tank,five fashionable colors available. the t-priv 3 mod with hallow out and ergonomically design,which is elliptical body with no edges and low friction,more convenient to grasp.the new vape mod powered by 3pcs 18650 batteries and max output 300watts,supports resistance as low as 0.05ohm under temp control mode,vapers can select different working modes. Comes with TFV12 prince cloud beast tank.the bulb style glass tank allow it can hold more e juice,it can hold max 8ml e juice,wild cobra drip tip has wild outlook and special tactility,bring you increased airflow.the two large adjustable air slots on bottom allow vapers to adjust the airflow quickly and easily.

T-PRIV 3 Features:

Hollow out design
Ergonomically designed ellipsoid body and fire key
9-color modes customization LED
300W output power with 3x 18650 cells
Easy to read OLED screen
Multiple protections
Firmware upgrading and USB charging
Wild cobra drip tip
Adjustable bottom airflow
Top refill system

Click to see more detail about SMOK T-Priv 3 300W Kit

WISMEC EXO Skeleton ES300 Kit

063104a.jpg

Having a top 0.66inch OLED display and user-friendly interface, the new EXO SKELETON ES300 comes with two or three replaceable 18650 cells whose maximum output can reach 200W or 300W for your preference. Featuring the retractable top fill system and bottom airflow control, the KAGE atomizer with brand-new WT series coils will provide you with optimal flavor and huge cloud. Powerful yet intelligent, the replaceable decorative cases in attractive colors make the whole setup much charming and unique.

Wismec ES300 Kit Features:
EXO SKELETON ES300:
Size:50.7mm*49.7mm*86.0mm
Thread type: 510 spring loaded thread
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell
Output Mode:Input voltage: DC 5V
Output mode: VW/TC-NI/TC-TI/TC-SS/TCR
Output Wattage:1-200W(2 cells),1-300W(3 cells)
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes); 0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
Temperature Range:100-315°C/200-600°F(TC Modes)
Maximum Charging Current:2A
Maximum Output Current:50A
Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
KAGE Atomizer:
Length: 55.1mm
Diameter:28mm
E-liquid Capacity:2.8ml

Shop WISMEC EXO Skeleton ES300 TC Kit

Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 300W Kit
1_322_73.jpg

Reuleaux RX GEN3, the third generation of Reuleaux box mod, is smaller, lighter and more ergonomic than previous versions. Having a big 1.3 inch OLED screen and brand-new interface, the GEN3 comes with three replaceable 18650 cells whose maximum output can reach 300W. Moreover, the latest bespoke firmware tailor made for the RX series will make GEN3 always up-to-date. The GNOME atomizer that packs the new WM coils for optimal flavor and retractable top design for easy filling can perfectly pair with GEN3 in terms of appearance and performance.

Wismec RX GEN3 Kit Features:

Designed by JayBo
The 3rd generation of Reuleaux Box MOD
Smaller, lighter and more ergonomic
Triple 18650 MOD with 300W Max Output
Latest bespoke Firmware Tailor Made for RX Series
All-new WM Coils for Huge Vapor and Optimal Flavor
Dual circuit protection
SS connector thread and spring-loaded 510 pin
1.3-inch Huge OLED screen
Top filling and bottom adjustable airflow
2A fast charging

Order Wismec RX GEN3 300W Kit

I would go for the gen 3 the Green one is my favourite. I think the exo skeleton is ugly and the Smok mod well @VVincent you know what i think of Smok mods lol

I would go for the gen 3 the Green one is my favourite. I think the exo skeleton is ugly and the Smok mod well @VVincent you know what i think of Smok mods lol
:(:19: I agree with your point, the exo looks terrible for me...
as for me, I love the smok t-priv 3, since it is a huge guy

Back
Top Bottom