What's new

SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod With TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition

VVincent

Achiever
New Voice Control Kit:SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod With TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition
SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod

SMOK_I-Priv_230W_TC_Mod.jpg

We proudly introduce the latest SMOK I-Priv 230W Voice Control Bo MOD! As a revolutionary product, the I-Priv has an intelligent voice control system. You will operate this delicate device through interactive talk to the I-Priv. Powered by dual 21700 batteries, the SMOK I-Priv fires a maximum output of 230W. The MOD is compatible with 20700 and 18760 cells too.
Features:
Dual High-Amp 20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
Optional Dual 18650 Batteries
Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9.5V
Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
Temperature Range: 200-600F
Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
Precision Memory Modes

Click to buy SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition
SMOK_TFV8_Big_Baby_Light_Edition-2.jpg

One of the most popular lines of sub ohm tanks has returned with an all new and exciting addition: The SMOK TFV8 Big Baby LED Light Edition. This new Big Baby vape tank integrates a futuristic LED mechanism when fired but also keeps the world class features of the original version. The Light Edition of the Big Baby measures 24.5mm in diameter and houses a maximum vape juice capacity of 5mL. An optional bulb pyrex glass is included which increases the vape juice capacity to 7mL. The Light Edition also retains SMOK's signature hinge and lock system and includes 6-pairs of colorful O-rings that can be easily swapped and work simultaneously with the LED mechanism. The Big Baby Light Edition features a dual-adjustable airflow control valve conveniently positioned at the base of the tank. A wide range of TFV8 Baby family coil types and resistances are available with use on the Big Baby Light, regardless of which coil type you use, they are all built with 100% pure Japanese organic cotton. The innovative LED is sure to add a dimension of style no matter what set up you decide to pair with the tank.

Features:
Enlarged Edition of the Baby Beast
24.5mm Diameter
5mL Juice Capacity
Superior Stainless Steel Construction
High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W