What's new

Preview:Steam Crave Hadron Pro DNA250C Combo Kit with Ragnar RDTA

I hope its a couple of months away, just had a bit of a spend on 3 DNA250c's one a custom lipo mod, Odin and a Auxo. So funds are nil for 6 days. but stuff to pay for then. Thanks for the heads up mate.
Yeah this pro version is on pre order, with orders supposedly shipping middle of June, the plus variant is apparently coming in July , steamcrave seem to be going all out as they've got a SBS and a single 21 dna100 as well

Yeah this pro version is on pre order, with orders supposedly shipping middle of June, the plus variant is apparently coming in July , steamcrave seem to be going all out as they've got a SBS and a single 21 dna100 as well

OOh now my mind is changed the 100 will be purchased and i will take a look at the sbs mod. Good to see SC using DNA chips now. Thanks again for this info, off to have a look for info.

OOh now my mind is changed the 100 will be purchased and i will take a look at the sbs mod. Good to see SC using DNA chips now. Thanks again for this info, off to have a look for info.
No worries mate, not alot of info about on them at the moment, think September ish was mentioned about the 100

Not sure why in todays times they decided to make such a tall mod.
You could almost fit two sets of 18650 batteries in it end to end. :hmm:

Steam Crave always make large things but this is tiny in comparison with the Titan and the Hadron. Love the Hadron but the Titan for me is a touch ott

Steam Crave always make large things but this is tiny in comparison with the Titan and the Hadron. Love the Hadron but the Titan for me is a touch ott
The hadron is 99.20mm tall.
The Titan is 108mm tall.
This is 116mm tall making it taller than the other two?

The hadron is 99.20mm tall.
The Titan is 108mm tall.
This is 116mm tall making it taller than the other two?

I didn't look at the Spec and looking at the picture i assumed it was a similar size as the Centaurus or Paranormal. It goes to prove that looks can be deceiving. Thanks @StrawberryRipple appreciate you letting me know. I think you might also have changed my mind.

Go for it. Buy the lanky bastard it's 8mm taller. 8mm? It's fuck all really. Jeez, I could understand if it was 20mm or so and the buyer had midget hands but 8mm, really?? Fucksake [emoji23]

Go for it. Buy the lanky bastard it's 8mm taller. 8mm? It's fuck all really. Jeez, I could understand if it was 20mm or so and the buyer had midget hands but 8mm, really?? Fucksake [emoji23]

I have 6 months or so to decide, your right 8mm is nothing on it's own but it's the 116mm that makes it large. I do like Steam Crave things though and their stuff is generally large. Like i say plenty of time to decide. It's marked up at £140 as well so not sure if that will be the final price. It definitely has a lot of things in it's favour though.

Back
Top Bottom