What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Preview:Steam Crave Hadron Pro DNA250C Combo Kit with Ragnar RDTA

Everzon

Achiever
Steam Crave Hadron Pro Combo Kit consists of a Hadron Pro DNA 250C Mod with Li-Po 4s battery pack, and an Aromamizer Ragnar RDTA. The side part of the Mod exudes a simple and elegant atmosphere, while the front is perfectly presented with a large display and operating elements. Hadron Pro Mod does not provide 18650 or 21700 batteries as a special feature but is equipped with FullyMax's powerful Li-Po(lithium polymer) 4s battery pack, through which an incredible 400W output power can be achieved. The FullyMax 4s 1600mAh 30C battery pack provides an unprecedented experience with good safety performance. It can even handle peak loads of 30C, and the perfect combination of long service life and high energy density makes Hadron Pro Mod an unprecedented performance improvement. This makes Hadron Pro Mod a true pioneer of the new atomization era. Inside the Hadron Pro Mod, Evolv's DNA 250C chipset has many functions and convenient operations, ensuring that even demanding vapers are worth the money. In addition to the classic vapor mode (VW, VV, bypass) and temperature-controlled vapor mode (TC, TCR), the chip also provides other functions, such as creating your own performance curve, individual preheat settings, and boost function or temporary protection. And with advanced Replay Mode: Capture the flavor and satisfaction of the perfect puff, and provide the same level of performance and consistency for all subsequent puffs.

Steam Crave Aromamizer Ragnar RDTA, constructed of SS & Glass, is a self-winding tank with 35mm diameter and 18ml capacity. Steam Crave Aromamizer Ragnar features adjustable smooth bottom and side airflow for medium or high power vaping(80% side airflow and 20% bottom airflow). Aromamizer Ragnar adopts postless deck with bottom honeycomb air holes. Aromamizer Ragnar RDTA is compatible with Steam Crave Aromamizer plus decks for different DIY fun due to chamber reducer.

Quick Links:
Steam Crave Hadron Pro DNA250C Mod
Steam Crave Aromamizer Ragnar RDTA
Steam Crave Aromamizer Ragnar RDTA Advanced Kit
Steam Crave Aromamizer Ragnar RDTA Advanced Kit Limited Version

-----------------------------------------
Free Shipping vape devices
New Arrivals
Clearance
Daily Deals
Box Mods
IN STOCK VAPE DEVICES
$0.01-$19.99 Cheap Deals
Coupon Codes

Such a shame it's a Lipo battery mod. incredible 400 watts. Ok everzon staff try vaping at 400 watts, you may take one puff and then you will know why it's uneeded.. a Duel 21700 would have been better. Looks nice though.

Micro USB
sick.gif

In most cases i would say Just spend the money on 2 more batteries and the usb becomes redundant. I totally get you being a built in Lipo though. The type c fast charging is on the new 100c board, good for single 21700 . I have owned around 4 lipo DNA's. Tugboat 250 was the best one and the Hotcig DX200 the lipo still works after about 5 years but i now have the duel 18650 sled on, it's bigger but last a lot longer than the 900mah lipo. Vapecig VT250 broke down, Thinkvape DNA200 lipo died after about a year or so. Halcyon squonker all good till a few months and then battery stopped charging and error message on screen. Never had an issue with Li ion battery DNA.

Think i have found my next Mod, Looks Great. I am unsure about Lipo but worth the risk i think. Might have to sleep on it.

Such a shame it's a Lipo battery mod. incredible 400 watts. Ok everzon staff try vaping at 400 watts, you may take one puff and then you will know why it's uneeded.. a Duel 21700 would have been better. Looks nice though.
There's a dual 21 coming out as well if I remember rightly

The 510 connection looks a bit strange, in the pics the atomisers have a gap at the base, maybe not screwed down properly for the photo's.
$200ish not for me.

There's a dual 21 coming out as well if I remember rightly

I hope its a couple of months away, just had a bit of a spend on 3 DNA250c's one a custom lipo mod, Odin and a Auxo. So funds are nil for 6 days. but stuff to pay for then. Thanks for the heads up mate.

The 510 connection looks a bit strange, in the pics the atomisers have a gap at the base, maybe not screwed down properly for the photo's.
$200ish not for me.

Price will come down once the hype goes to the next mod. after buying another 5 DNA's in the last 2 weeks. Plus the 21700 version would have to get in the queue behind a Dovpo Riva. I might have to sell off a few other mods i have duplicates of.

Back
Top Bottom