What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Preview: OXVA Velocity kit - the smallest mod for 21700

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Neither pod mod nor mod has opened today's program. Under the wing of the OXVA company, founded by the chief designer of hippies, a novelty appeared. Nevertheless, manufacturers are actively developing, which is commendable. Well, we are working on a new product.
oxva_velocity_pod_kit_gold_ripple.jpg

Parameters
Dimensions: 100.5 x 41 x 27mm
Case material: zinc alloy + plastic + leather
Power supply: 1 x 18650/1 x 20700/1 x 21700
Chipset: OXVA Photon
Cartridge capacity: 5.0 ml
Evaporator resistance: 0.15 / 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.5 / 1.0Ω, RBA
Output power: 5 - 100W
Voltage range: 0.5 - 8.0V
Operating mode: VW, VV, Smart
Supported resistance: 0.1 - 2.0Ω

So, the appearance of OXVA Velocity Pod Mod Kit is quite decent, not outstanding, but executed quite neatly and stylishly - without vulgar decor. As the latter, traditional panel prints or eco-leather inserts were used. At the time of launch, as many as six design options were offered - not bad.
oxva_velocity_pod_kit_black_leather.jpg

So, there are two cartridges in the kit at once, I will explain why later. The capacity of both is decent, the filling is top. The drip tip is removable, the landing is standard 510th. Replacement evaporators are offered in two styles plus a serviced base - this is the "new" Unipro range.

Also, a second cartridge is here for another familiar line of vaporizers - Unicoil. Airflow control is naturally present - a standard swivel ring at the base of the vape coil. In general, the developers position their novelty not as a sub-mod, but as a mod. Therefore, an adapter with a 510 connector is preinstalled on the subject.

Related kit we recommended:
lost vape thelma near me
lost vape grus near me

I have just got this kit. But I changed its drip tip with oxva origin's and bought new cartridge as compatible with Unicoil. Now I am happy with it. Highly recommended.

I don't strive to any rta or something anymore. Sub-ohm is my preference until from last year.

IMG_20210819_173606.jpg

Back
Top Bottom