What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Package Detail of Flask Pod

bohrvape

Postman
Package Detail of Flask Pod

1 * Flask Pod
1 * USB Cable
1 * 0.4ohm Mesh Coil
1 * 1.2ohm Ceramic Coil
7a4f686a-8a6f-4e33-b2bf-342526830f2c.jpg

More details please check our website:

https://www.bohrvape.com/index.php?c=product&id=29

Looks great..it has everything you could want..great display..I really like this a good size but I really like the built in protection offered and the overall look..will give this a try..The intelligent vape pod..

Looks great..it has everything you could want..great display..I really like this a good size but I really like the built in protection offered and the overall look..will give this a try..The intelligent vape pod..
You'll like it. I'm not an MTLer by nature but am finding this is really delivering. Really stealthy so perfect as a work mod & getting the nic hit (head rush for me as normally low nic, cloudbusting is my prefered style). Gonna give it a few days at work before swapping to DTL coil. Play feature is interesting but more on that when I've had a proper play;) & post a review.

Thanks for your like. We will host a giveaway activity on our FB and Ins in recently days, welcome to join us and win a Flask! :)

Thanks for your like. We will host a giveaway activity on our FB and Ins in recently days, welcome to join us and win a Flask! :)
Best run on here..you will reach more of the vaping community from around the world.

Get involved with the upcoming POTV raffle (if you haven't already). Always generates lots of interest among members & vendors alike. Good to see vendors giving a little back & helps to push the companys profile.

Back
Top Bottom