What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"NEW" EXPRESS-UK shipping absolutely ridiculous.... the "EXPRESS is a joke really"

@pheric, that message was not sent to me (it might be nice if you blank out the person's email address by the way ([email protected])), and is clearly not about shipping. You're just making your company look even more disorganised!

Please ask your colleague to contact me, I would very much like to discuss this issue with someone.
But this, apparently, we contacted you. I don't know why you didn't get the email. Our colleague will contact you. Then you can ask what you want to know.

almost 3 weeks on and still the last order has not arrived using this method!!! what a fucking joke

But this, apparently, we contacted you. I don't know why you didn't get the email. Our colleague will contact you. Then you can ask what you want to know.
Thank you, Alina contacted me yesterday. I'm very sad to hear you won't be using Yun Express in the future; Bo Feng don't seem to be reliable at all, and it really isn't worth paying over $12 per order for shipping that takes more than 10 days with no tracking.

I don't think your business model is going to work for normal retail customers any more; I certainly won't be ordering from you in the future, nor will I be recommending you nor linking your product pages again.

Back
Top Bottom