What's new

"NEW" EXPRESS-UK shipping absolutely ridiculous.... the "EXPRESS is a joke really"

Hi friend, i'm sorry for this. And we are checking now, our staff will contact you to express. Don't worry about this, we will deal with it. If you have any questions, contact me anytime.

you say "DO NOT WORRY" I have 3 orders I paid for YUNEXPRESS and got this piece of crap SLOW assed method which STILL has not even arrived in France, let alone to my door yet the order I placed 3 days after those arrived 2 days ago

oh ye, and an order i placed after those which i was told would be the "NEW" way of shipping express to uk, ie China Post to France then DHL to UK was actually sent via YUNEXPRESS and guess what..... THAT has arrived in the UK!!!!!!!
That order was placed on teh 4th Sept and has ALREADY arrived in the UK.

Your NEW method DOES NOT WORK.
IT IS SLOW AND NOT EXPRESS

this is information for EVERYONE thinking of using elegomall and the "NEW" EU-DHL.

The details of the delivery times are WRONG as confirmed by the rep online right now
It shows 4-7 business days which is incorrect,
EUDHL.jpg

There are 2 DHL options, DHL (FAST) and EU-DHL (SLOW) the reps are dodging the questions I have asked in regards to CHina Post from China to France and then DHL from France to the UK.
YOU BE THE JUDGE OF WHY THIS IS!!!!!

That sucks, sorry to hear you're having these problems. I've never used this mob, probably unlikely to as well after reading this.

Hi friend, we updated our website before. And we didn't change the shipping guide. Thank you for suggestion. We will change it asap.

Hi friend, we updated our website before. And we didn't change the shipping guide. Thank you for suggestion. We will change it asap.

not really of any use that is it @pheric, the major issue has happened and not just for one order, for 3 of mine and other peoples too.
and STILL not even arrived in France to be forwarded onto me

dhl.jpg

so for the past 2 days now your live chat has been unavailable. funny that isn't it!!!!

emailing your customer service is a joke and you do not get any reply.

Back
Top Bottom