What's new

"NEW" EXPRESS-UK shipping absolutely ridiculous.... the "EXPRESS is a joke really"

silentg

Postman
Ok, so I have been buying from you @pheric @elegomall.com for quite a long time now with little to no problems and have ALWAYS used YUNEXPRESS (EXPRESS-UK) method without any hitches, fast delivery (6-10days ACTUAL delivery) but without prior acknowledgement or regard you have changed the shipping method to something totally and deceivingly different.

YUNEXPRESS (EXPRESS-UK as it was) has now been replaced by supposedly DHL. This has only recently been updated on your new website, the old website still showed YUNEXPRESS.
ship2.jpg

No prior information was given to the customers to show this is the new "IMPROVED" method.
I placed 2 orders on the 28th and 29th August respectively. I was given the "new" tracking numbers which ARE for DHL (waybill numbers) on the 4th September.
Before when using YUNEXPRESS the tracking number was automatically generated and live within 24 hours.

I had to quite literally chase up the tracking numbers for those orders from your webchat staff. Upon getting these tracking numbers the information attached to them show the source as Le Havre - France NOT China I assumed they should as the orders were coming direct from China.
dhl.jpg

When I actually noticed this discrepancy I asked one of your webchat reps about why the SOURCE shows as France and NOT China.
I was told that shipping from China to France is using China Post.... WTF!!!!
So, China Post from China to France and that once arrived in France it would be forwarded by DHL to the UK.

For one, China Post has never and WILL never be an express method yet as a customer I am paying for the priviledge of SLOOOOOOOOOW shipping from China to France but wait for it.... DHL is FAST according to your webchat rep.
Yes, I agree, DHL is FAST but if you are using a notoriously SLOW method from China to France then regardless of teh end forwarder the original method is far far far from EXPRESS-UK.
Estimated delivery 15 days, now I am not sure if that is "working days" or in general.

So as you can imagine, after finding this information out when it SHOULD have been made clear from before placing orders I was far from happy.
Since placing those 2 orders I had placed another on the 31st August but that was shipped by, wait for it, YUNEXPRESS. What really yanks my chain is that that order arrived yesterday yet the previous other 2 orders have NOT even reached FRANCE YET!!!

Although this is coming across as a bit of a rant (2 birds with 1 stone) I am wanting to make ALL UK customers clear on the fact that elegomal.com are using a substandard method of shipping, no way is it EXPRESS-UK. Not providing adequate tracking information as you only get the DHL waybill number which is basically useless until your order reaches France.

Long story short, the orders I placed on the 28th and 29th August have been in transit from China to France by the slowest "allegedly fast" shipping method ever and STILL have not arrived to be forwarded yet an order placed 3 full days later and shipped using the tried and true old method were delivered yesterday (7 days total)
2017-09-08_12-39-16.jpg

I paid for EXPRESS-UK shipping and have gotten nothing like that.

Answers please @pheric @elegomall.com

Last edited:
Fair play mate you deserve an answer. I reckon a shipping refund should be given to you. My guess is whever posted the goods out fucked up and used the wrong shipping method, hope you get sorted soon.

@silentg, I have an order on its way from elego too; I also chose express-uk which is coming with DHL (like you, previously it's been Yun).

I hope we don't get hit with customs fees (coming via France it might be OK); DHL always charge a fortune for their "administration fees" if there's owt to pay. Gits!

Fair play mate you deserve an answer. I reckon a shipping refund should be given to you. My guess is whever posted the goods out fucked up and used the wrong shipping method, hope you get sorted soon.

its not the wrong method, that's the kicker, this is their NEW IMPROVED express to UK method. Sucks donkey balls as no tracking info update still.

I'm annoyed at the fact that elegomall chose to use some other method which is just fucking about with 2 totally different couriers which in turn means twice as many problems if anything happens.

@cindy99 I was specifically told that there would be NO fees as its using this method. Saying that, I never had any issues using yun and it is way quicker too

Last edited:
Hi @silentg, you deserve an answer. And we will give an answer. But we need your order number, and which staff did you talk in wechat? Could you tell me about that?

Hi @silentg, you deserve an answer. And we will give an answer. But we need your order number, and which staff did you talk in wechat? Could you tell me about that?

@pheric
EM86659695
EM86659956
EM86660179
my rep is Gardenia but it is not just her who I spoke to about the entire new shipping method and how it is useless and not what I paid for

@pheric
2017-09-09_09-37-30.jpg

2017-09-09_09-43-36.jpg

dhl.jpg

all my orders were placed whilst you HAD stock yet not one of those orders was shipped in 1 business day, this is the level of service which you are giving customers now

Last edited:
@pheric so now you have changed the shipping methods again but not updated the shipping guide. What I would like to know is if the EU-DHL is using the method I was given, ie China Post from China to France and then DHL from France to the UK?
new shippng methods.jpg

Attachments

• new shippng methods.jpg
    new shippng methods.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 61
Hi friend, i'm sorry for this. And we are checking now, our staff will contact you to express. Don't worry about this, we will deal with it. If you have any questions, contact me anytime.

Back
Top Bottom