What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New customer discount

paulbee

Achiever
Hi

I've registered as new customer and the page said I would be sent a 10% discount code but I've not received anything.

Cheers

Paul

The 5% works but they're delivery is relatively expensive at $6 for a $38 Evic Dual

Bad Form @vapesourcing1 using my colleague "forgot" to update our information is a very poor excuse in my book, which wouldn't slide here in the uk.

I think you should give the 10% for new registrations made before this post ^^ as that is what was stated on your website whether it was a typo or a honest mistake as a vendor surely it would be your fault and not the consumer. I think anyone who registered before your colleague made there mistake should receive his/her discount code as its your mistake like you have stated above due to falsely advertising a code upon registration. Please correct me if im wrong or am i reading this wrong.

Edit: These are my opinions and not those of any other apes here or anyone else from this forum. Just incase i stepped on someones toes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom