What's new

New Arrival: SMOK/Vaporesso/DOVPO Box Mod - Up to 36%off

VVincent

Achiever
DOVPO Topside Lite Box Mod
Topside Lite Mod is powered by a replaceable 21700 battery or 20700 battery with max output 90W power. It can supports squonk mod and standard mode(can hold one battery), you can install the squonk attachment to make it as a squonk mod or a standard mod. The squonk mod features top filling squonk bottle for more easier refilling basically. 0.96-inch OLED screen is available for the mod.
Click to get $37.8 DOVPO Topside Lite Box Mod with Coupon Code LITE

1575105183.jpg

Vaporesso Swag II Box Mod
Vaporesso Swag 2 Mod is upgraded and more compact compared to the Swag Mod. It's especially for the Vaporesso Swag 2 Kit 80W. Powered by a single 18650 battery (not included), it brings you max 80W output to ensure high-quality vaping. It is paired with the 0.91 inch OLED screen, which tells you some of the fundamental information while vaping. The best part is the AXON Chip inside that will show you the incredible PULSE mode bringing you fantastic vaping and can support a pulse mode to continuously give you a hit through every of your puff, helping to produce a flavorful and powerful cloud. In the pulse mode, AXON will continuously hit you throughout your puff (every 0.02s), bringing you more powerful, flavorful clouds with every puff. What's more, it is compatible with the largest 25mm NRG PE tank, can form a complete Vaporesso Swag 2 Kit.
Click to get $24.37 Vaporesso Swag II Box Mod with coupon Code SWAG

1575105166.jpg

SMOK G-PRIV 3 Box Mod
Powered by two 18650 batteries, the G-PRIV 3 Kit adopts the new IQ-G chipset that make its firing time low to 0.001S, and it can deliver up to 230 watts. the Smok G-PRIV 3 has a bigger 2.4-inch touch screen while G-PRIV 2 kit is just 2.0-inch, you can see the information more clearly. Its side with the secondary independent button you can lock or unlock the screen easily, only holding the secondary key for 2 seconds to lock or unlock your G-PRIV 3. With the type-C USB port for fast charging, supports 2A super-fast charging.
Click to get $43.9 SMOK G-PRIV 3 Box Mod with coupon code PRIV

1575105200.jpg

Just a note for those eyeing the Topside lite up, be aware you need to buy the bottle seperate. You get the bottle if you buy the full kit along with an RDA

Pretty much all 3 of these are on my wishlist, nearly bought a Swag 2 but spent my dosh on coils & nic salts instead.

Santa won't be getting me any as I've been naughty this year :santastuck:

Pretty much all 3 of these are on my wishlist, nearly bought a Swag 2 but spent my dosh on coils & nic salts instead.

Santa won't be getting me any as I've been naughty this year :santastuck:

I have had a few bargains off Vaporl lately. The Topside lite all i will say is FT n MAP. Don't forget to add bottle which are about a tenner on top

Back
Top Bottom