What's new

New Arrival -- Smoant Campbel Kit And Amor NS Pro Atomizer

They were showing that off at some Vape Event in the US a month or so ago - but there was no mention of soft drinks. They were using spirits..

They were showing that off at some Vape Event in the US a month or so ago - but there was no mention of soft drinks. They were using spirits..

Hmm... maybe the soft drink angle is a ruse, then? Or a second thought on the marketing to appeal to under 18s?

But it sounds like a waste of spirits to me.

Unfortunately it does look like some sort of medical equipment..the Campbell
Who comes up with this stuff? And who the hell okays it for production and sale? Crazy just crazy..
Mind you it may sell in other country’s but definitely not in the uk

I’m even more intruiged by this now - particularly in terms of the ‘aperitif’ possibilities.

I’m not sure, it resembles in some ways a pipe or a soup ladle refashioned for the early digital era. These are both items that would appeal to the older folks. And you could easily fill it with dandelion and burdock or andrew’s liver salts.

Why have they considered this to be a good idea? Do you think it's a good idea? When governments around the world are banning vaping, or introducing tighter legislation, an atomiser that takes eliquid and soft drinks is not going to help matters. I don't even understand what possible benefit it could be to a vaper, it's unfathomable. @Sourcemore Maybe you could ask Phil Bursardo to do a review of the kit? It might help me understand :5:

I know what you mean. I keep coming to look at it to re-live my initial horror.

Hi @Leni For my personal view on the item, I do not like. I perfer to items benefit to me. I always like practical vape devices. But the truth is that it is complicated here in China. Most of the companies now still in the status on how to make products to get more attention with the features or design and increase the selling. They do not have a deep study on market.

Back
Top Bottom