What's new

New Arrival RDA - Wotofo Recurve RDA

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
The Wotofo Recurve RDA measures in at 24mm * 35mm and is a single coil flavor train.
E0AeDDO.jpg

The Recruve comes in 6 different colors which are black, gunmetal, rainbow, stainless, blue, and Gold.

The Recurve RDA is short with a narrowed middle to form a classic curve. The curve doesn't end at the sleeve part, it extends to the drip tip design. The 810 resin drip tip is also molded into a curve shape that fits just perfectly between your lips when you inhale.

The deck is shaped like a bowl from a sectional view. We utilize dotted air inlets instead of large slotted air inlets for the purpose of softening the airflow as to enrich the flavor. What’s more, the bowl-shaped deck can direct the juice filling right into the juice well when refilling juice through the drip tip.

On the top rim of the deck, there are notches paired up with ridges on the inside of the sleeve to ensure proper air control as well as taking apart the atomizer from mod easily.

The Recurve RDA utilizes two-directional airflow to enhance flavor production. The design of the inlet air channel is very subtle as it enters horizontally and then slopes down a little towards the center of the deck to avoid juice leakage, making it squonker-friendly while squeezing.

The Recurve RDA features a postless single coil design. Four terminals are located at the deck to allow coil mounting for both forward and reverse wrapped coils. There is an included coil lead measurement tool to ensure the perfect coil installation. All is done with ease.

It is pre sell $26.3 in https://vapesourcing.com/wotofo-recurve-rda.html

With "vapesourcing3" coupon code, you can get it in $22.3

Touched a nerve there?
Never used them so can't comment on what their service is generally like....

yes I do have an issue with these jokers. they say they have stock when they do not. they do not tell you until you contact them more than 8 times. they even ignore your messages on here. i have proof that they lie about stock as I have had a message from their rep on facebook to say the amount i ordered is not available yet the website shows something totally different.
I find it a fucking insult that this is allowed to continue and nothing gets done about it

How long have you been waiting for your items?
Did you use PayPal? If you did, contact them and ask them to step in. If you used a CC and it's been over 30 days, contact them and ask them to recover your money.

Sounds like a company to avoid.
Does anyone else here any experience in dealing with them?

I ordered 5 items, on the 12th as I thought I was being a little quick with the judgement of them so figured another chance to be sure.
ALL the items said IN STOCK and ships within 48hours. within 48 hours from the 12th would mean they ship by the 14th right? WRONG. No shipping info, no replies to ANY messages on here or on facebook or even emails.

I then got a message back from them this morning saying the item they do not have enough stock, they only have 3 out of the 5 I ordered. Funny thing, the site still says IN STOCK.

check this out:
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

So the website says IN STOCK now, the rep says NO STOCK and cannot fulfil my order for 5.
LYING FUCKERS eh

I simply do not give a fuck if your quantity is limited, I ordered 5 that said IN STOCK, they should ship 5 items not bullshit about having stock on the website when clearly they do not

@vapesourcing1 totally ignoring the facts yet again

These muthafuckers need sorting out on here as they clearly do not give a flying fuck after they have your money

Last edited:
yet another useless reply from these jokers
2018-04-17_03-40-45.png

and STILL the items show on the website as IN STOCK

Back
Top Bottom