What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Arrival, Hellvape Passage RDA

Sourcemore

Overseas Vendor
Hellvape Passage RDA

Passage RDA Atomizer is a dual coils rebuildable dripping atomizer, collaborated by Hellvape and Suck My Mod. It is 24mm in diameter. The atomizer utilizes 2-post design with separation block for easy installation-locking barrel. It comes with innovative airflow passage system and internal honey comb airflow holes. It features leak resistant design. Available in 9 colors.

Details:
1. Collaborated by Hellvape and Suck My Mod
2. Innovative airflow passage system
3. Internal honey comb airflow holes
4. Large build deck for easy dual coils building
5. 2 Post design with separation block for easy installation-locking barrel
6. 810 Resin drip tip and 810 frosted drip tip
7. Leak resistant design
8. 24mm diameter
9. Available in SS, Blue, Piano Full Black, Purple, Black, Rainbow, Gunmetal, Matte Full Black, Gold

Hellvape Passage RDA

Passage RDA Atomizer is a dual coils rebuildable dripping atomizer, collaborated by Hellvape and Suck My Mod. It is 24mm in diameter. The atomizer utilizes 2-post design with separation block for easy installation-locking barrel. It comes with innovative airflow passage system and internal honey comb airflow holes. It features leak resistant design. Available in 9 colors.

Details:
1. Collaborated by Hellvape and Suck My Mod
2. Innovative airflow passage system
3. Internal honey comb airflow holes
4. Large build deck for easy dual coils building
5. 2 Post design with separation block for easy installation-locking barrel
6. 810 Resin drip tip and 810 frosted drip tip
7. Leak resistant design
8. 24mm diameter
9. Available in SS, Blue, Piano Full Black, Purple, Black, Rainbow, Gunmetal, Matte Full Black, Gold

Do we know when this RDA is available for UK purchase.
I've only seen it on ecigwarehouse and they have shocking reviews.

Do we know when this RDA is available for UK purchase.
I've only seen it on ecigwarehouse and they have shocking reviews.
Yeah, this RDA is great. And we believe it is a perfect Atomizer in the collaboration of Hellvape and Suck My Mod. We are also can't wait to get this Tank. But the date of arrival is still unknown. We are still waiting for the notification of manufacturer. Of course, we will alaways get this product in the first time as other vendors and give the best price to our customers. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom