What's new

Lost Vape Centaurus DNA 250C Box Mod 200W |Preview

Everzon

Achiever
Hello friends,
As we know, Lost Vape had a lot of success with their Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Box Mod – the latest of these used the DNA250c chipset. So today we wanna introduce to you coming soon new arrival: Lost Vape Centaurus DNA 250C Box Mod, which is the Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Replacement?

There are 7 colors to choose from in 2 ranges:
1. Carbon Fibre range: Black/Ostrich, SS/Cowhide, Gunmetal/Pearl Fish and Black/Ostrich chopped CF

2. Limited edition stab wood range: Black/Crocodile, SS/Crocodile and Gunmetal/Pearl Fish

Let`s check more details on the Lost Vape Centaurus DNA 250C Box Mod!

Lost Vape Centaurus DNA 250C Box Mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries with max 200W output. Lost Vape Centaurus features advanced DNA 250C chipset and 0.96 inch TFT color screen to show the detailed vaping data clearly. Lost Vape Centaurus DNA 250C Mod adopts “USB on the GO” adaptor to provide power as a mobile power bank for other devices. Lostvape Centaurus mod supports VW/TC(Ni80, Ni90, Ti, SS316, TCR)/Custom curve modes and popular Replay function to meet different needs.

Parameters:
Size: 91* 55* 26mm
Battery: dual 18650 batteries(Not included)
Output: 1-200W
Modes: VW, TC (Ni80, Ni90, Ti, SS316, TCR), Custom curve modes
Display: 0.96 inch TFT color Screen
Temperature range: 200-600°F
Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
Charging current: 2A
Thread: 510

Features: