What's new

Is Asvape Hita Mech Pod Kit Worth Buying?

gearvitaid

Postman
Hey guys. This time let's look at the Hita Kit by Asvape. If you are looking for a reliable mechanical mod pod device, then you may check the vape store terdekat. Here we go!

Asvape Hita Kit comprises of a strange mechanical style mod with a pod-style tank. In fact, the kit is marketed as being "Mech Reinvent"… This does appear to be similar in theory to the recent Kizoku Kirin Kit – which had a mech mod with a disposable pod-style tank. I find the mod a bit confusing as I am not sure if this has a standard 510 connector or will only connect to the pod which comes with the kit? If it hasn't got a standard 510 then this is an AIO kit really. Also upon looking closer at this the mod is not really mechanical.
Asvape_Hita_Mech_Pod_Kit_1000mAh_Tile_View.jpg

It has an internal 1000mAh battery and a Reekbox internal chipset. Other mod features include an LED which indicates the battery capacity remaining. The battery is charged via the USB Type C port in around 1 hour. There is all the protection you would expect such as short circuit and over temperature. The pod is removable and refillable and you can replace the coils without discarding the pod. You get the 0.5ohm Mesh and 1ohm mesh coils included in the kit. There is an RBA coil option too.

You may also like: pod ohm aio indonesia

How can this be a mech mod with a "Reekbox internal chipset" inside the thing?

OK slightly relieved as going by title I thought they had actually been daft enough to bring out a really mech pod and boy would the vape haters have fun with all the horror stories of Johnny no brains and his mates trying to use em.

Back
Top Bottom