What's new

iJoy Captain PD270, WonderVape 270 Mech kit and RDTA Mini Box Upto 32% off and FreeShipping

Urvapin

Postman
I admit that I am intrigued by the Captain and the 20700 batteries, it’s nice that the Captain will compatible with 18650 battery too. The 234-watt power output is a average spec nowadays, but the high quality IWEPAL Gene chip works efficiently making it a high-powered mods to produce excellent vapor for days. Bought it on Urvapin: 19% off, lower to $45.99(the best price) and free shipping through this link: iJoy Captain 234 kit, grab it!

If you like your Mods and Tanks to have matching colors, have a look at the Captain PD270 paired with the iJoy Captain Subohm Tank(25mm 4ml) in some matchy matchy, side by side. Moreover, there are 12 kinds of stickers for captain pd270 you can choose for your mod.

The Wondervape 270 is a new mechanical kit by IJOY. This vape kit comes with a dual post RDA for easy building, utilizes side and bottom adjustable AFC for improved performance. I like this kind of fire buttons because it is comfortable to press. It reduces jerky feeling on the thumb while boost usability by making sure buttons provide feedback. Bought it on Urvapin: 32% off, lower to $52.69 and free shipping through this link: Wondervape 270 mech kit, grab it!

A great brand always willing to listening the customer’s complaints and improve it. iJoy is one of them, as evidenced by its newest creation, the 100W iJoy RDTA Box Mini. This ultra-portable all-in-one keeps its big brother’s spirit alive, and has a few nifty new tricks up its sleeve. More importantly, the unique built-in tank reservoir and bottom-feeding RDTA deck also returns, with little changed other than obvious capacity reduction. This tiny, palm-sized mod somehow fits 6 ml of liquid atop its compact metal body. Bought it on Urvapin: 22% off, lower to $59.99 and free shipping through this link: iJoy RDTA Box Mini Kit, grab it!

Friends, have a careful look on https://www.urvapin.com/, you will find there are business programs of Drop Ship and Affiliate, besides with Wholesale Price.
If you have requirement on those, pls feel free to contact [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom