What's new

How Long Does Smok Replacement Coils Last | Vapesourcing Blog

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
In the finished atomizers, the replacement coils as a core consumable material are very important to the atomizer, and it is difficult to define the cycle in which you replace the coils. The life of the coil determines the cost of using the electronic cigarette. Most of the finished coils' prices are not too much.

Most SMOK coils need to be replaced within 1 to 3 weeks. This number depends on how often you use and the power you use. Those who often use high power need to change the coil frequently.

For an example, I got the SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Vape Tank recently from my old partner vapesourcing. The two coils included with the kit are both mesh coils, they are the Baby V2 A1 0.17-ohm Single Mesh Coil rated at between 90w and 140w with best between 110w and 130w, the other coil is the Baby V2 A2 0.2-ohm Dual Mesh Coil which is rated between 70w and 120w with a best between 85w and 105w. As you know, the TFV8 Baby V2 just like the TFV12, which always consume a lot of e-juice every time, so I prepared lots of TFV8 Baby V2 replacement coils for just in case.

quality-TFV8-Baby-V2-Replacement-Coil.jpg

More details to read, so please click here: https://vapesourcing.com/blog/2018/11/12/how-long-does-smok-replacement-coils-last.

I've had my A1 coil in for coming up 2 weeks now and it is still good.

I have mine set at either 100 or 110.

It is thirsty though as it's gone through nearly a whole 100ml bottle of juice!

Back
Top Bottom