What's new

Get iJoy Captain PD270 with $42.79 and enjoy Free Shipping

Urvapin

Postman
iJoy Captain PD270 to be a great vaping device, and I really think that, as the first device to use the new 20700 batteries, it really has the potential to be a game changer in the vaping industry. I love the design of it, the size is okay, even for my small hands, and the menu and navigation systems are very user-friendly. To top it all off, it just a very solid-performing mod.

I can recommend the iJOY Captain PD270 to anyone who likes the form factor, look and feel of iJOY’s products. It’s a solid box that (mostly) delivers a smooth, steady vape with virtually any atomizer. It’s only $42.79 and free shipping at Urvapin, just get it via this link: iJoy Captain PD270 Mod

ijoy-captain-pd270-234w-mod.jpg

IJOY Captain S subohm tank ($22.89 and free shipping) features a specially designed groove located below the juice reservoir and right above the coil placement. This result in a reduction in heat transmission route and helps prevent the entire structure from heating up during extended use. And a new thread-less coil system for east coil replacement. The Captain S Subohm Tank is conveniently filled via the flip top cap. Bring you the smoothest airflow and the best flavor! ! It can be perfect compatible with Captain PD270 box mod.

ijoy-captain-s-tank-6ml-01.jpg

Off course, you can get the full kit: mod, 2 20700 batteries, captain S tank with $78.79 via this link: iJoy Captain PD270 Kit.

ijoy-captain-pd270-234w-kit-with-captain-s-subohm-tank-0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom