What's new

Full Guides To The Innokin Kroma R Zlide Kit

gearvitaid

Postman
Hey guys. Do you like compact mod vape kits good for MTL vaping? This time I'm gonna introduce the Kroma R Kit by Innokin which is such a device. Let's dive down for more details.

Innokin Kroma R Kit consists of a Kroma R Mod and a Zlide Tank. Powered by a single 18650 battery, the mod sports 0.003S super-fast response and supports a range of working modes, including VW, VV, Bypass, Curve, and a Boost mode with soft, normal, and hard settings. In the VW mode, the mod can fire from 6-80W but I think advanced users will prefer the Bypass mode and the Curve mode since they emulate the output of a mechanical mod.
innokin-kroma-r-zlide-kit-colors.jpg

When the battery is low, you can either take it out to charge or directly charge via a 5V/2A micro USB port below the control panel. Speaking of the control panel, it is located on the side of the mod, from top to bottom there is an integrated fire button, a large color OLED screen, and two adjustment buttons. As for the tank, I think it is very familiar to you guys, so we don't go into details here.

Main Features
1. Ergonomic grip fits perfectly into your hand
2. Powered by single hi-rate 18650 cell
3. 2A MicroUSB quick charge
4. Ultra-fast with a 0.003s response time
5. Clear and bright OLED screen displayed various information
6. Great for both DTL and MTL vaping
7. Compatible with Ajax tank to pursue DTL vape experience
8. Collocation a full range of Z-coils and Platform series tanks enjoy a strong MTL flavor

You may also like: aegis pod indonesia

Back
Top Bottom