What's new

Eleaf IKUUN i200 with Melo 4 Compare to Eleaf IKUUN i80 with Melo 4

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Eleaf IKUUN i200 with Melo 4 Compare to Eleaf IKUUN i80 with Melo 4

Eleaf IKUUN i200 Full Kit, come with new eleaf Melo 4 Atomizer and i200 box mod. It features 0.96inch screen and max output to 200W.
5FdK2An.jpg

Parameters
Maximum output wattage: 200w
Input voltage: DC 5V

Eleaf IKUUN i200 Full Kit comes with
1pc iKuun i200 mod
1pc Melo 4 Atomizer
1pc EC2 0.3ohm Head (Pre-installed)
1pc EC2 0.5ohm Head
1pc QC USB Cable
2pcs User Manuals
Spare Parts

How to use the Eleaf iKuun I200 mod?
Power on/off: press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn on/off the device. Keep holding the fire button to take a puff when the device is powered on.

Stealth on/off: press the fire button and "-" button simultaneously when the device is powered on to switch between Stealth On and Stealth Off mode. In Stealth On mode, you can vape the OLED screen off and you can press the fire button once to see current setting.

Adjustment buttons lock/unlock: keep pressing "+" button and "-" button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered on, then the adjustment button will be locked and the screen will display "Key Lock". In the same way, the adjustment button can be unlocked and the screen will display "Key Unlock".

Switch display mode: keep pressing "+" button and "-" button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered off, the screen display will rotate 180 degreen. You can view the screen from two different angles through this operation.

Parameter setting: parameters include V ( current voltage ), A ( current amp ), P ( total vaping puffs )and S ( total vaping seconds ).
1. When in VW (power) mode, press the fire button 3 times, and then press "-" button once, when the current parameter is flashing, press"+" button to switch among V, A, P and S parameters.
2. When in TEMP/TCR mode, if current parameter that is displayed on the screen is W, press the fire button 3 times, and then press "-" button twice. When W is flashing, press the "-" button once again to A, and then press "+" button once repeatedly to P, S and back to W.

Preheat function: when the decice is powered on, simply keep holding the fire button and "+" button simultaneously to enter into the regulation interface. Then press "+" button once to enter into Preheat Setting Menu. Press the fire button to switch betwwen preheat power and time. Press "+" or "-" button to adjust. Long press the fire button to confirm.

More information please check: https://vapesourcing.com/eleaf-ikuun-i200-full-kit.html

Eleaf IKUUN i80 with Melo 4 Starter Kit feature new EC2 Coil and 0.91 inch screen. Max outout wattage 80w.

ddBFUaa.jpg

Parameters

Maximum output wattage: 80w
Input voltage: DC 5V

Eleaf IKUUN i80 Starter Kit comes with

1pc iKuun i80 mod
1pc Melo 4 Atomizer
1pc EC2 0.3ohm Head (Pre-installed)
1pc EC2 0.5ohm Head
1pc QC USB Cable
2pcs User Manuals
Spare Parts

Features
1. Temp Protection for charging
2. New EC2 Coil & 0.91 inch screen

More information please visit: https://vapesourcing.com/eleaf-ikuun-i80-starter-kit.html

Back
Top Bottom