What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Digiflavor Drop RDA V1.5 - limited to the new "dome"

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Well, we have an outstanding Digiflavor Company, who unexpectedly returns in 2020. Do you remember that her return was marked by the revival of one of the brand's most famous incense vape atomizers.
Digiflavor_Drop_RDA_V1.5_9.jpg

The developers continued to use the technology and launched another equally well-known product-an update to the eye-catching DROP RDA V1.5. Again, there is almost nothing new here, but I try to remind myself.

Parameters
Case material: stainless steel
Atomizer type: RDA
Capacity: medium
Diameter: 24mm
Height: 42mm with drip type
Connector: 510, pin gold-plated

When there is nothing to change, and all good things have been invented and changed their minds, it can still refresh the appearance and can only "spend" in this way. This is exactly what the new designer of the brand did.
Digiflavor_Drop_RDA_V1.5_6.jpg

So, as you already know, in general, changes only affect the appearance. I must admit that his speech is very specific, but at the same time lacks creativity. From my point of view, the first urgent matter-decent height-makes no sense at all. However, there are many new decorative elements-this is a dome, which is very risky, and the air intakes on the side skirts of RDA vape are also very eye-catching.

Other atomizers you may prefer:
damn vape doom x rta review
exvape expromizer v5 rta review

Its good to see the Drop back again looking forward to trying this one when i can get my hands on one will be interesting to see how it compares to the original Drop.

Back
Top Bottom