What's new

can someone please explain this logic??????

silentg

Postman
please find below a screenshot of the wholesale cost (left) opposed to the vape user cost (right)

They are the EXACT same items in the shopping cart. The only difference is that wholesale have shipping and NOW TAX to pay.
The vape user however gets free shipping (yun express anyway) and NO TAX

Forgive me for being a little bit THICK but how the F*&K does a vape user get a better price for items total than a wholesale
ARE YOU TAKING THE P!$$ or what @pheric

Is it not the entire point of having a wholesale account to get a better end cost than a regular vape user
2018-02-15_16-28-53.jpg

It would appear that the discount offered to the vape user should also be offered to the wholesaler and then things would work out.

On the surface of it though, ridiculous.

It would appear that the discount offered to the vape user should also be offered to the wholesaler and then things would work out.

On the surface of it though, ridiculous.

They would NEVER offer the discount that the vape user gets to a wholesale account. The issue is as of maybe a week ago elegomall decided some fucking how to charge tax. I cannot for the life of me remember ANY Chinese supplier who actually charges tax.

BTW the tax is applied when you choose either Yun Express or Post Parcel shipping, on the other hand, the other 2 shipping methods, DHL and UPS you do not get charged tax but on the flip side the cost of shipping via DH or UPS has gone up dramatically. So, you are basically being charges the tax anyway as the hiked cost of DHL and UPS makes it virtually the same total cost

yun.png

Last edited:
You forgot to add in the fact there now appears to be a $100 minimum order.

Hi silentg,

Good day.
Generally wholesale may save more when they order more, since the price is lower and shipping fee as well. I am not sure which discount you are using, but retail member and wholesale usually got the different coupon to apply to. For detail information, you may leave your information, I will convey your info to our customer services team to check for you or you may contact the homepage sales directly to help you.

Hi silentg,

Good day.
Generally wholesale may save more when they order more, since the price is lower and shipping fee as well. I am not sure which discount you are using, but retail member and wholesale usually got the different coupon to apply to. For detail information, you may leave your information, I will convey your info to our customer services team to check for you or you may contact the homepage sales directly to help you.

The discount code was your latest one, 15% for vape user and 3% for wholesale (LMFAO).
As for shipping, you have heavily increased the cost of both DHL and UPS as can be seen on the other thread I started. In fact here are the comparisons
dhl original.png
dhl.png

Your prices are no longer competitive as you charge tax on Express UK and Parcel Post shipping. So essentially, you charge tax and then we get charged tax in our country too. What a load of bollox.

Most of your prices are quite easily beaten when comparing the complete amount including shipping and tax where necessary to what i could get from fasttech. And those prices are for ANYONE!!!!!

So please, do not insult MY intelligence and say you are cheaper if buy in bulk as that is utter BS. You know it and so do I, very well.

Your customer service sucks donkey balls and more often than not are given the run around or simply end the chat session when there is a question YOUR reps cannot or will not answer.
Don't even get me started on asking for a refund when your eta's are a joke

. I am not sure which discount you are using, but retail member and wholesale usually got the different coupon to apply to.
@pheric and here's the crux of the problem... a lot of retail customers seem to have been assigned to wholesale accounts.... I tried with the codes over the Chinese New Year and on my account it would accept the wholesale code, but not the retail one.
I have tried contacting customer support 3 times to advise them I am a retail customer and NOT a wholesaler but they don't seem to understand the difference.

@pheric and here's the crux of the problem... a lot of retail customers seem to have been assigned to wholesale accounts.... I tried with the codes over the Chinese New Year and on my account it would accept the wholesale code, but not the retail one.
I have tried contacting customer support 3 times to advise them I am a retail customer and NOT a wholesaler but they don't seem to understand the difference.

yeh, you would have got a better price >.<

Back
Top Bottom