What's new

Best vape kit for ladies: XOMO Mim, Lady Q, Suorin Drop kit

Ugh I don't know how I feel (but that's probably my fragile female ways)!

It's kinda nice that they starting to acknowledge that not all of us wanna be clutching a carbon fibre coated 'Beast' etc, most aesthetics were, until recently, deceidedly blokey.

But 1100mAh not gonna get me too far, ha!

And a lipstick vape...? Ha!

My Mrs said @pheric should get one of these. I said, i know what i would buy myself for that price lol.
Rude%20Pope%202%20Resized.png
Does anyone else think the fire button on this looks like a genital wort?

LMAO @ this whole thread
Funnily enough I was browsing thru a vape trade mag t'other day and was struck by the amount of gear that was styled to look like cosmetics. Sadly I've never used a makeup bag or bought make-up in more years than I can recall. I do have a cosmetic toolbox type thing...has all my coil building stuff in it :rotflmao:

I don’t like the idea of vaping becoming gendered. Surely it’s unnecessary?

It's wholly unnecessary.

In fact @yappycat maybe it could be a subject for your blog. It's one of those industries that has, for some reason, adopted the scantily clad women approach for advertising. I don't understand why when it's a universal tool for smoking cessation.

It's wholly unnecessary.

In fact @yappycat maybe it could be a subject for your blog. It's one of those industries that has, for some reason, adopted the scantily clad women approach for advertising. I don't understand why when it's a universal tool for smoking cessation.

It’s something I strongly object to, vaping shouldn’t at all be presented in a way that alienates people.

But in saying that, there’s something tempting about the phalus mod :-D

edit: imagine the phalus mod wicked with muff fluff and filled with goblin spunk...!

It's wholly unnecessary.

I've never understood the bikini-clad-woman-to-sell-things mentality. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against eye candy, but I've never understood how it sells things like cars and such? I'd rather see the product perform, with a "seat-warmers as standard" type thing.
I find it odd that when there is an ad that's aimed at women, with a good looking fella with wash-board abs, the ad ALWAYS goes for the "na, I'd rather have..." Gag.

Back
Top Bottom